Separatist Space, Discussion

KO, use EMP on the ASURA. The nanite's armor isn't thick enough to block it, and nor is his armor.

And Markus, Wfawwer can't post in B.net. Her account won't let her, so we have to act as messenger, so you can knock that !@#$ off. In fact, we've told you several times that she can't.
Edited by Jester on 11/26/2012 2:24 PM PST
11/26/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Jester
Markus, you don't have a word on what happens to CR's people. They are HIS PEOPLE. NOT YOURS.

They're his people in my RP. I am finished with this argument, but I feel it would be rude to just ignore you.

11/26/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Jester
The choices of races are NOT a compromise

This statement is simply false, rendering the rest of your argument unsound. The choices of races COULD POSSIBLY be a compromise. Its hard to give an example because I didn't compromise with any of the races. I just opened the flood gates and said, "anything goes."

But I COULD have pushed the issue and made it a compromise.

I am finished arguing, but if you reply I will also reply, just because I enjoy arguing, not because there is something to be achieved.

---

Before I go back IC I just wanted to apologize to everyone. I have my quirks, they are very known. I know this whole thing is probably my fault, and I just wanted to apologize. Especially to CR.

And I wanted to thank you. For putting up with me, and befriending me even when I am not friendly to you :)

11/26/2012 01:46 PMPosted by KnarledOne
I don't think Wfawwer's attack will disrupt the plot. After all, an attack on Kharends with one hundred thousand soldiers is pure suicide.

You're right. If she just came and got totally and utterly eradicated without another word, it would not harm any other plots.

11/26/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Jester
And Markus, Wfawwer can't post in B.net. Her account won't let her, so we have to act as messenger, so you can knock that !@#$ off. In fact, we've told you several times that she can't.

I have told you many times that I understand that. I still understand that. And I probably will never NOT understand that. But what you have to understand is, Fawwer might be dead! CR could be pretending to be Fawwer and just put words in her mouth. I would NEVER... EVER know the difference.

So you can knock that !#@$ off. ;) lol, jk
OOC:
@Mark:
Alright Here you go. I'll come up with more ship names later (I'm open to suggestions)

The 'Fleet': Task-force "Hellsbane"
Aradia - Alicia's Alpha Synth.
1200 meters in length
Combat capability - between that of a Battleship & a Dreadnaught

The Hydra - Carrier Class Super Dreadnaught
3200 meters in length
Combat capability - Chaser (fore&aft) Missiles / a 'light' laser broadside / Heavy Point Defense / 100 'Shrike' Heavy starfighters

(no name yet) - Missile Pod Class Super Dreadnaught
3200 meters in length
Combat capability - Chase Pod Rollers / a 'medium-heavy' laser broadside / Heavy Point Defense

4 Battleships - (no names yet)
1700 meters in length
Combat capability - Chaser Missiles & Lasers / a 'medium-heavy' Missile broadside / a 'light-medium' Laser broadside / Medium Point Defense

'Shrike' Heavy starfighter
100 meters in length
Combat capability - a 'Heavy' Fore Laser / 'Medium' Fore Missiles / Medium Point Defense
The "Shrike" is already taken, but Im sure Zarkun doesn't mind.

Never thought I would have to make another discussion thread!
11/26/2012 03:43 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
You're right. If she just came and got totally and utterly eradicated without another word, it would not harm any other plots.

Yay! Can this happen then?

It will be revenge for her defeat of my minion in PKA.
Edited by KnarledOne on 11/26/2012 4:59 PM PST
*Sigh* I will allow her to attack you and get totally and utterly eradicated without another word.
WTF... I can't seem to post in the SS RP thread... weird...
11/26/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Warhawk
WTF... I can't seem to post in the SS RP thread... weird...
It's glitched.
Yeah I can't either. Will it pass?

CR, I 'd like all communication with Fawwer regarding the potential strike against KO to be in here please.
Good, glad it's not just me...
Works now.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/26/2012 5:40 PM PST
Knarled... Fawwer wants to know how big the Imperial Army is?
Sorry, posted it in the Inn. My bad.
You don't got to apologize, Markus just wanted it discussed in here.
OK. Well, nighty night everybody.
Aw, okay... Just remember to talk and stuff to Aurora. It's your plan after all with what you want done.
I made a discussion thread... for a reason... Lol... Its alright, just thought it was funny. :)
You would be shocked by all the stuff we talk about on DA as well...
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/26/2012 5:52 PM PST
Ok, nevermind, Wfawwer doesn't want the race killed. In her words I quote:

"nope
he can attempt to obliterate it
but I have multiple aces up my sleeve
I actually have the whole deck in my sleeve."
Alrighty then, no attack will be made against the Imperials. (In SS anyways, you guys can do that in DA or whatever I dont care)

Sorry KO. But if she refuses to lose a battle... I dont know what to tell you. The only way it wont screw up the RP is if the Imperium dominate utterly.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]