StarCraft® II

Separatist Space, Discussion

The 'Fleet': Task-force "Hellsbane"
Aradia - Alicia's Alpha Synth.
1200 meters in length
Combat capability - between that of a Battleship & a Dreadnaught

The Hydra - Carrier Class Super Dreadnaught
3200 meters in length
Combat capability - Chaser (fore&aft) Missiles / a 'light' laser broadside / Heavy Point Defense / 100 'Shrike' Heavy starfighters

(no name yet) - Missile Pod Class Super Dreadnaught
3200 meters in length
Combat capability - Chase Pod Rollers / a 'medium-heavy' laser broadside / Heavy Point Defense

4 Battleships - (no names yet)
1700 meters in length
Combat capability - Chaser Missiles & Lasers / a 'medium-heavy' Missile broadside / a 'light-medium' Laser broadside / Medium Point Defense

'Shrike' Heavy starfighter
100 meters in length
Combat capability - a 'Heavy' Fore Laser / 'Medium' Fore Missiles / Medium Point Defense

@Mark:
Would you put this in the custom organizations slot? That's the best place that I can think to put it.
Wfawwer-
I have no intention to take over the universe
Races will lose planets or two
but in the end
my race will be obliterated
Edited by Jester on 11/26/2012 6:08 PM PST
Fawwer, a sideplot that will surely swallow the plot. I simply cannot allow that.

But...

A compromise can be made...

What if the... your... race... whatever... joined the Black Peace?

Okay, Im going to be completely clear and honest with you. The main reason I do not accept this is because I can't have your race that you thought of off the top of your head that are strangely based on Reapers from ME to make the Black Peace look retarded. The point is to have the races unite to defeat the Black Peace, not have the universe unite to take out your "reapers"

I have several other reasons, but that one is the main one.
Fawwer
I'm willing to join the Black Peace.

And she would like to know about the Black Peace... I told her that they are pirates but she wants to know if they are like a Terrorist Group or not.
Well... They are kind of a terrorist group... in a way... Just read the first few segments in tKoP.

They're technecally a mercenary group, but I guess its more translated as an army.

Okay, to put it the best that I can, they're a mercenary group/pirate group that decided to be Captain Luis's private army. Their army quickly grew and grew technologically and in numbers.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/26/2012 6:31 PM PST
The 'Fleet': Task-force "Hellsbane"
Aradia - Alicia's Alpha Synth.
1200 meters in length
Combat capability - between that of a Battleship & a Dreadnaught

The Hydra - Carrier Class Super Dreadnaught
3200 meters in length
Combat capability - Chaser (fore&aft) Missiles / a 'light' laser broadside / Heavy Point Defense / 100 'Shrike' Heavy starfighters

(no name yet) - Missile Pod Class Super Dreadnaught
3200 meters in length
Combat capability - Chase Pod Rollers / a 'medium-heavy' laser broadside / Heavy Point Defense

4 Battleships - (no names yet)
1700 meters in length
Combat capability - Chaser Missiles & Lasers / a 'medium-heavy' Missile broadside / a 'light-medium' Laser broadside / Medium Point Defense

'Shrike' Heavy starfighter
100 meters in length
Combat capability - a 'Heavy' Fore Laser / 'Medium' Fore Missiles / Medium Point Defense

@Mark:
Would you put this in the custom organizations slot? That's the best place that I can think to put it.

Hem.
Fawwer said that she's going to join the Black Peace.
Okay. *Sigh*

War, I did put it up. Did I mess up or something?
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/26/2012 6:57 PM PST
Oh, I was thinking in the actual RP thread.
Just a warning, Aga is about to oft himself.
Wow, really?...

Ok then... this RP is starting to take a dark turn...
Edited by Warhawk on 11/26/2012 7:10 PM PST
don't tell me the separation of the council will cause a cataclysmic event that will hurt all the races and reunite them as a whole again?
I have no freaking idea...
Hence... one of the reasons I didn't want Fawwer to attack. But it was out of my control. Unfortunately, the RP has taken a turn for the worst.
The deed is done. And it took me longer than any other post here ever for me, by far. :P
Did Aga die? He killed himself? D:

With Aga dead and an incinerated planet, I dont see how your race could thrive.
Jester, the alliance between the Kalavaris and the Black Peace will take place in my story. Would you like to RP it so I know what to write or do you trust me enough to make your race look bad@$$?
Give it a try. If there's something I don't like, Ill speak up. And each of the units have a name, so don't be afraid to ask for unit names.

I'm posting something else with the infiltrator/Allysa when she gets in contact with a speaker from a gang.

Edit: Markus: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6489929423?page=9#162
Edited by Jester on 11/26/2012 8:06 PM PST
Okay, mind giving me all the unit names and what they look like? Also, who is their leader? (Or at least who would represent as their leader)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]