StarCraft® II

Platinum level tournament!!!

Be on at 2 pm mountain time to play your matches if you haven't all ready.
Edited by JVnein on 11/17/2012 11:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
Today went well for me.

2-0 all games with me as the victor!
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Zman
2-0 all games with me as the victor!

GJ!!!
Reply Quote
So how do we know who we play next?
Reply Quote
I've added a few pages for pool play let me know what you think about it. I sorted everyone who hadn't played a game out and then went by seed/how many games played(ex. 3 points off 1 match was better than 3 off all 4). Feel free to delete it though if you have something else in mind.
Reply Quote
Groups look good, you arrranged the seeding orders correct and all. You should probably just clarify who's playing who in each group for people who don't know.
Reply Quote
Will do just wanted to make sure it was good before I did anything else
Reply Quote
It would be nice if people put their code next to their name.
Reply Quote
I have been waiting for my last enemys to get on >.> But I am guessing its to late? If so let me finish with SickTricks because we are 1-1 right now. Just waiting for him to get on
Edited by Hunta on 11/18/2012 8:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
I made the groups so everyone now knows who they are playing!!!
Reply Quote
So the group play is going to work like the BWC the winners will play the winners and the losers will play the losers. After the the winner of the losers round will play the loser of the winners round. If you win both rounds then you advance out of the bracket in first place. If you lose both rounds you are out of the tournament. The winner of the 3rd round advances out of the bracket in 2nd place. The loser of the 3rd round advances to the losers bracket.
Reply Quote
I'm confused.

Are u saying this for the pool play?
Reply Quote
I'm confused.

Are u saying this for the pool play?

Yeah in pool play every one is divided into groups or pools. I'll try to be more clear, maybe checking out the new groups in the doc will help. So far everyone has been paired with there opponent, the winner will go on to play the winner and the loser to play the loser. after that the winner of the losers will go one to play the loser of the winners.
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
11/18/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Zman
It would be nice if people put their code next to their name.

The drop down next to every person's name on the forum has their character code.
Reply Quote
The names of whom we play are in google docs.

Thanks for posting them.
Reply Quote
I'm having trouble finding my opponent (inertia) for our game. He hasn't posted what times he's available on the document, and hasn't played any games since 4 days ago (and before that, 1 week ago). It wouldn't be a problem, but the group play is ending tomorrow, and he has only been online once since it started.

Is there a way to contact him or get an extension? It seems that most groups are in the same spot; across all 7 North America groups, only two matches have been played.
Reply Quote
I agree with the extension, not everybody has been online much this week (including me) due to Thanksgiving.
Reply Quote
Yes make an extenction.
Reply Quote
11/23/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Athena
I agree with the extension, not everybody has been online much this week (including me) due to Thanksgiving.

Yes this is a good Idea.

I will extend the tournament pool play one week.
Reply Quote
Thankyou
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]