StarCraft® II

Platinum level tournament!!!

We should set up a channel to meet in to play our games in for this tournament.
Reply Quote
10/29/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Zman
We could hijack Doncroft's channel...
Reply Quote
Lol.

I think it should be a seperate channel.
Reply Quote
Once this is all set up you should post a bracket with all the names on it placed in the groups of four and whatnot.
Reply Quote
Can I play?
Reply Quote
10/29/2012 01:54 PMPosted by zappy
So as long as i don't change half way through a BO3 i am ok then? i mean, it would be pretty obvious if i was not playing, i am certainly no masters player.

You can change your race half way through a best of 3 I don't see any problem with that.
Reply Quote
10/29/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Zman

10/29/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Zman
Once this is all set up you should post a bracket with all the names on it placed in the groups of four and whatnot.

That's the plan.

I'll make a channel soon for all of us to meet in.
Reply Quote
I might sign up, but my Zerg is GM level.

Is that ok?

Well Monochrome if you play terran at plat level i'll let you play.

Sorry Viper but as a bronze player it wouldn't even be fun, you're too low.
Edited by JVnein on 10/29/2012 2:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
well if you didn't already, sign me up.
Reply Quote
I'll play, I main Zerg obv. : D Also it should be platinum and below. Meaning Viper should be able to play >.>
Edited by Hunta on 10/29/2012 2:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/29/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Hunta
Also it should be platinum and below. Meaning Viper should be able to play

The idea of this tournament is for people to play others at there same skill level. I'll take a high gold player or maybe even a low diamond, but there is no way that a bronze player could play on the same level as a Platinum player.
Reply Quote
So how many people will u let play?
Reply Quote
10/29/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Zman
So how many people will u let play?
As many as want to. As long as they are about platinum level. So if you know anyone who want's to play please invite them.
Reply Quote
10/29/2012 03:31 PMPosted by JVnein
Also it should be platinum and below. Meaning Viper should be able to play

The idea of this tournament is for people to play others at there same skill level. I'll take a high gold player or maybe even a low diamond, but there is no way that a bronze player could play on the same level as a Platinum player.

You sure? I went from bronze to platinum in one season so he could be better than you think, besides its not like we are playing for money xD
Reply Quote
10/29/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Hunta
You sure? I went from bronze to platinum in one season so he could be better than you think, besides its not like we are playing for money xD

OK we are doing a seeding play before the pool play starts, so if he plays well in the seeding play he can be part of the tournament.
Reply Quote
Do you think there will be about how many people?
Reply Quote
Well today is the first day we got 10 for sure people, and a couple maybes. The last tournament like this i was in people kept on joining every day. So would guess at least 30 people, as long as people keep posting here , so will people notice the tournament. The bigger the tournament the more people want to play, so people star joining faster.

If there are not enough people are joining I might change it to a gold to diamond tournament. So what do you guys think would you rather keep the tournament Plat only or make it a gold to diamond tournament.
Reply Quote
Well I personally think it should just be plat high golds and low diamonds but how do u judge that because position in league doesn't determine how good a person is. There is a huge jump from gold to diamond so the golds would just get killed...
Reply Quote
Good Luck to the participants!
Reply Quote
id love to participate but i dont know when this is taking place. i have a pretty busy schedule so ill see if i can join or not.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]