StarCraft® II

Platinum level tournament!!!

10/29/2012 05:48 PMPosted by VIPER
Good Luck to the participants!
I don't know if you read the quotes but you can play in the seeding play and if you do well in the seed play the you can be part of the tournament.

10/29/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Plaguuuu
id love to participate but i dont know when this is taking place. i have a pretty busy schedule so ill see if i can join or not.

The tournament is very flexible. you should not have any problem fitting it into your schedule. I posted the basic schedule in the opening post. I can not give any more information until i know how many people are playing.
Reply Quote
Look at all these noobs.
Reply Quote
So i also posted on Tl and i have people joining in from there!
Reply Quote
This is gona be awsome I've always talked with my friends about joining masters team tournaments, I'm just glad I can enter a tournament. This is shaping up to be a good one. 13 people already.
Edited by Zman on 10/30/2012 3:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/30/2012 03:36 AMPosted by Zman
This is gona be awsome I've always talked with my friends about joining masters team tournaments, I'm just glad I can enter a tournament. This is shaping up to be a good one. 13 people already.

13 people in one day is not bad. In fact i'm stoked because I've got some more people who i know will play for sure i just haven't got in contact with them yet.
Reply Quote
I will play,

BIlizzard - Zerg
Reply Quote
I'll do it :]. Protosssssssss
Reply Quote
I don't have the 1000 game requirement (have 491) since I picked up the game earlier this year in march but could I still sign up? I promise this isn't a smurf xD

Also, how is scheduling going to work? Do we just self schedule or something like that? B/c my schedule isn't so flexible these days besides fridays and weekends cause of stuff like school/college apps.

Lastly, what happens on the off chance we get promoted after signing up/starting the tournament?

Edit: I noticed you were offering room for suggestions. I would suggest for seeding to just be played as a Bo1 since playing 10-15 games will be plenty sufficient to seed. Playing a bunch of Bo3 for seeding seems too time consuming.
Edited by Athena on 10/30/2012 11:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't have the 1000 game requirement (have 491) since I picked up the game earlier this year in march but could I still sign up? I promise this isn't a smurf xD

Ok i'll take your word that your not a smurf :)

Also, how is scheduling going to work? Do we just self schedule or something like that? B/c my schedule isn't so flexible these days besides fridays and weekends cause of stuff like school/college apps.

This tournament is very flexible so you should be fine.

10/30/2012 11:36 AMPosted by Athena
Lastly, what happens on the off chance we get promoted after signing up/starting the tournament?

There won't be a problem there because the idea is for everyone to be on the same skill level, and if you just get promoted you won't be must better then a high plat player.
Reply Quote
I will play,

BIlizzard - Zerg

Welcome!!!

I'll do it :]. Protosssssssss

And Welcome!!!
Reply Quote
I am in, I am Protoss
Reply Quote
10/30/2012 12:11 PMPosted by JoeMauer
I am in, I am Protoss

Awesome!!!
Reply Quote
I'll play.
Reply Quote
ainSaintEaon
I'll play

More the merrier
Reply Quote
Sounds like fun. Count me in. Mcspanky- Protoss
Reply Quote
I may be interested in playing (if I did, it would be as zerg), although I'm a bit short of the 1k games played.

Also, you spelled maybe wrong in your OP
Reply Quote
10/30/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Mcspanky
Sounds like fun. Count me in. Mcspanky- Protoss

Welcome, Welcome.

Wow 23 players joined in less then 2 days! This is turning out to be quite the tournament!
Reply Quote
10/30/2012 12:35 PMPosted by EbolaVirus
I may be interested in playing (if I did, it would be as zerg), although I'm a bit short of the 1k games played.

That's fine as long as you're close there's no problem.
Reply Quote
10/30/2012 12:35 PMPosted by EbolaVirus
Also, you spelled maybe wrong in your OP

As a Chemical Engineering Major my English skills are horrible.
Edited by JVnein on 10/30/2012 2:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/30/2012 12:46 PMPosted by JVnein
Chemical Engineering Major

Woo engineering! That's a perfect excuse for linguistic errors, I didn't even take an English class in college cause apparently engineers aren't required to know how to speak to non-engineers :D

Also I'd like to play. I was diamond a few seasons ago but have since slacked on the 1v1s and am currently platinum, hope that isn't a problem. Also, Protoss.
Edited by DeltaOne on 10/30/2012 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]