StarCraft® II

Platinum level tournament!!!

I'm curious how the timing will be currently I work from 4:00pm Mountain time till 1:00am but I have every other day off except saturday and sunday and I'd love to compete but I understand if my schedule's too hard to work with.

Edit: Also I'll help organize the tournament and I'll also try to get the rest of Infinite Nation to compete as well.
Edited by ainSaintEaon on 10/31/2012 12:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Quick question, may I join?
Reply Quote
Moosepaws - Terran
Reply Quote
I want to play.. I play as terran even though I have a colossis portait. Is this going to be streamed??
Reply Quote
Quick question, may I join?

29 games is a bit low, i really couldn't tell of you're a smurf or not. if you have another account fell free to post here, but i really don't believe that someone could get to platinum in 29 games. if you did I hate you and wouldn't want to talk to you anyways.
Reply Quote
10/31/2012 06:59 AMPosted by MoosePaws
Moosepaws - Terran

Welcome please go to the link and update you're infromation.

10/31/2012 08:19 AMPosted by Nobot
I want to play.. I play as terran even though I have a colossis portait. Is this going to be streamed??

You can play as Terran as long as you state it ahead of time. And also please fill out you're info.
Edit: Yes it is going to be streamed, at least the finals and the semi finals.
Edited by JVnein on 10/31/2012 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/31/2012 12:21 AMPosted by ainSaintEaon
I'm curious how the timing will be currently I work from 4:00pm Mountain time till 1:00am but I have every other day off except saturday and sunday and I'd love to compete but I understand if my schedule's too hard to work with.

I will let you know who you will have to play, and you will have about a weeks time to get in contact with those people, and play you're games.

10/31/2012 12:21 AMPosted by ainSaintEaon
Edit: Also I'll help organize the tournament and I'll also try to get the rest of Infinite Nation to compete as well.

Thank you I would love as much help as possible.
Reply Quote
Hi, I just got promoted to diamond this season, can I still join?
Reply Quote
10/31/2012 11:11 AMPosted by SickTricks
Hi, I just got promoted to diamond this season, can I still join?

You can join, because i would say that you're about equal skill level to most high platinum's. Please go to the link and fill out your info.
Reply Quote
Can I play if i make plat before then (probably will)? Or would you disqualify me because I used to be diamond (i'm definitely not diamond level anymore)
Reply Quote
Ok so far we have 45 people are gonging to play but only 14 people who have including a Zerg who never entered his name have signed up. So if you want to play please fill out you're info or there will be no way for us contact you. Also remember to check the forums on the first day of the tournament so you can know who you're playing.

Here's the link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AspHwqsLxYImdEgtM09BM3pSektfSXQtVE1IUWh5eGc#gid=0
Edited by JVnein on 10/31/2012 1:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/31/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Splay
Can I play if i make plat before then (probably will)? Or would you disqualify me because I used to be diamond (i'm definitely not diamond level anymore)

You can play right know if you want, i don't have a problem letting high gold players in. Just fill out you're info in the link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AspHwqsLxYImdEgtM09BM3pSektfSXQtVE1IUWh5eGc#gid=0
Reply Quote
I will play, I will update the google doc.
Reply Quote
I want to play. I've had this game about 2 months so far. I'm plat level but my friend comes over and plays and wins games and got me promoted to diamond.
Reply Quote
10/31/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Arnsenal
I will play, I will update the google doc.

Welcome, and thanks for updating the doc.
Reply Quote
10/31/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Mykal
I want to play. I've had this game about 2 months so far. I'm plat level but my friend comes over and plays and wins games and got me promoted to diamond.

Sorry but there's no way that I can know that for sure.
Reply Quote
Hey Jvnien. You might want to make the googledocs a bit more prominent on the front page (like edit it to be the first thing, in bold). If I didn't read the thread really carefully I honestly would have completely missed it.
Reply Quote
I want to play, before Midnight November 10th.
Reply Quote
rank 23, and you know you can check my profile right? ;P
Reply Quote
I would love to play in this. I'll only be able to play on weekends though, hopefully that's fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]