StarCraft® II

My departure.

Dear forum-goes, I have been here for several months, but alas, I do believe it is time for this lost soul to depart to the distant lands, the lands of Joeyray's.

I shall check in occasionally, but won't be here as often, so, good luck GD, good luck. If you need me, I shall return once more, but until then, I likely will avoid here unless I'm bored.
Reply Quote
Return with a Moustache.
Reply Quote
Dear forum-goes, I have been here for several months, but alas, I do believe it is time for this lost soul to depart to the distant lands, the lands of Joeyray's.

I shall check in occasionally, but won't be here as often, so, good luck GD, good luck. If you need me, I shall return once more, but until then, I likely will avoid here unless I'm bored.

:'( Can you take some of the other posters with you....
Reply Quote
;_;
Reply Quote
you just like the cheap booze they have at joeyrays.
Reply Quote
Well see ya.

inb4 someone calls you a traitor
Reply Quote

:'( Can you take some of the other posters with you....
That would actually be nice. We need some newcomers to Joeyray's. I was going to make a formal invitation on the GD forums, for that matter.
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 01:01 PMPosted by DarkEX
NO DACDER! Who is going to stop me from making horrible THEARDS NOW? Goodluck in the future and I hope you return. EZ
*Raises hand*
I shall take up this duty.
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 01:00 PMPosted by zappy
Well, it is good...

Well see ya.

inb4 someone calls you a traitor

We shall see if that's the case.
11/12/2012 01:01 PMPosted by DarkEX
NO DACDER! Who is going to stop me from making horrible THEARDS NOW? Goodluck in the future and I hope you return. EZ
I wish to return in the future as well, but I'm getting bored here. :P
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 01:00 PMPosted by zappy
It's not booze. For that matter, I don't actually know what's in them. Just that they're potentially lethal in certain scenarios. A lot of scenarios.
Reply Quote
Take care Dacder! You were always awesome <3
Reply Quote

I rember when I first saw you post. You posted a short story it was brilliant, I am sad to see you go but you must follow what you beleive is right.
Reply Quote
:'(
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Polychrome
And the next day dawned slightly brighter for the forums.

Because thanks to blitz's dedicated reporting of Polychrome's troll posts, the forum mods decided to tempban him.

The evil was gone...for now...
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 02:03 PMPosted by blitz
And the next day dawned slightly brighter for the forums.

Because thanks to blitz's dedicated reporting of Polychrome's troll posts, the forum mods decided to tempban him.

The evil was gone...for now...

So Dac leaves and Monochrome has reproduced or multiplied some how and now there is two...

Where's the justice?
Reply Quote
"Goodbye people I don't know and have never met IRL, it was nice not knowing ya"
Reply Quote
Woah! Talk about a meta shift!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]