http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6934195575?page=25#500

Story Page:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7004453015#3

Character List:

>Korozain<
Name: Kain "Korozain" Orin

Build: Light

Descendant: Orin Family, "Korozain" Orin, Shade Gheist Legend

Description: Tall, moderately muscled. Black, short spiked hair. (Uses a natural tree sap for "hairgel") Dark Tan skin, mild facial hair (thin beard around mouth). Wears a thin, durable metal obsidian like armor. Armor is ornate, and a sacred model to the Orin Family. Starts with an obsidian polearm(ornate sword tip much like a Naginata) with a dark metal tip.
Personality wise, he is very distant from other people but once he trusts you, he'll speak to you. He tends to tell jokes a lot, mainly very dark sense of humor. Mercy, love, compassion. All are lost concepts to him. Known mental issues in the past...

Skills: Dark Arts, long melee weapons(staffs or spears), Agile.
[Dark Arts is a fighting style used by psionics of the Shade Gheists that normally involves kicks or joint(like elbows and knees) attacks, also allows the fighter to use a dark energy and cast attacks (requires alot of energy and willpower to do.]

>Zarkun<
Name: Jared "Slasher" Rios
Body build: Average
Descendant: Rios, Cayl Rios-Lord Knight of Loria
Description: Brown eyes, Scar on left eye and arm, brown hair, thin and muscular, leather armor with mithrite reinforcment and Lorian nanites in blood stream, goatee, solemn, but loyal to friends and family. Likes to train in all shapes and forms, including working out. Wields a single edged long sword and VMN-300 Submachine gun
Skills: Weapons master, namely with single edged long swords, marksmen, and hand to hand combatant, quick and agile, not unlike his ancestor.

>Warhawk<
Name: Stefan "Hawkeye" Alexander
Body build: average
Descendant: Honor Alexander - High Admiral
Description:
- Appearance; about 6 foot, muscles like a swimmer, eurasian decent with a solid tan, green eyes, longish dark brown hair kept back in a ponytail, some stubble, hunting boots(black), military cargo pants(green camo), tee shirt(white), reenforced leather bracers(brown), armored vest(green camo).
- Personality; suspicious of those he doesn’t know, hard to befriend, trusts friends to watch his back, despises traitors.
- Behaviors; formal with all he doesn’t know, far more open with friends, highly protective of the weak, to betray him is to sign your death warrant.
Skills: well trained in mixed martial arts, near expert marksman, wide array of survival skills.
Weapon: high-powered bolt action hunting rifle w/ retractable 6” bayonet and removable scope. Also has a set of brass knuckles.

>ShadowFury<
Name: Jordan Raksin
Build: Light
Descendent: Raksin, a powerful Field Marshall.
Description:
Appearance: Is about 5' 7" and is almost without muscular build. Is pale white skinned with brown eyes and brown military style haircut. A clean shaven face. He wears camouflage fabric and hard brown leather boots. He wears a kevlar vest just under his shirt.
Personality: Doesn't give sh!t about others. Though other than that he's a happy go lucky.
Behavior: Often wanders into situations where he has to end up running away while randomly firing.
Skills: Is a grand marksman as well as very stealthy.
Weapon: High powered rifle with scope.

Name: Cole Davin
Build: Heavy
Descendent: Kofrin Davin, the biggest human to walk the universe. Earned a place in history simply by being able to kill several Zerg hives by himself.
Description:
Appearance: 6' 10" with tons of muscles. His skin is tanned with brown eyes and bald. He has no facial hair. He wears black muscle shirt with black sweat pants and a kevlar vest.
Personality: Friendly and will do anything for a friend. He is very trusting. He is a complete idiot.
Behavior: He will often accidentally destroy an object. Sometimes of great value.
Skills: Can use anything that he can hold as a weapon.
Weapon: A Flanged Mace. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Maza_de_armas.jpg

>Jester<
Name: McKenzie Huntington
Build: Light, Lithe
Descendent: Max Huntington, infamous Mercenary Leader
Description:
Appearance: Roughly 5' 10" with tanned skin, blue eyes, short red hair. Uses a black light armor with stripes of red around her armor. Doesn't like wear a helmet.
Personality: Realistic person who likes people, and charismatic. Usually well-liked, even to people who don't know her.
Behavior: Enjoys combat, but tries to find a peaceful solutions to stop fights before they start.
Skills: Good with Automatic rifles and psionic abilities that allow her to summon a projection of a creature who fights. This creature lasts for about 8 minutes.
Weapon: Exotic automatic rifle with a bayonet. Has twin serrated knives

>CrymsonRaven<
Name: Jen Stukov Devise
Body build: Average, Lithe
Descendant: Devise and Stukov, Rebecca and Leon during their times and they led a group of Terran's of their own on a planet that was nowhere near the Dominion after something happened on a certain planet.
Description: 5'11" palish skin to a tanned look, orange eyes, very dark brown hair, hair is long and slightly wavy. Wears a leather vest along with chaps and a cloak.
Hard to sway, hunter, thoughts of adaption.
Can be quiet and is hard to trust others at first but once there is respect and trust along with friendship then she will help them in need.
Skills: Good psionics since the first people that started the bloodline were a Shadow and a Valkyrie. Is adapt at a hunting spear that can be used for multiple uses, fishing, hunting, killing, leverage...
Weapon: Hunting Spear
Edited by Warhawk on 11/1/2012 6:24 PM PDT
IC:
I think to myself for a moment;
"Well, I think that's a terrible idea... One should always strive to understand the mysteries of this universe."
I say, looking her in the eyes.
My eyes longed into his.
"What kind of mysteries? The mysteries of our lives, or our future?"
I was afraid where this was going to lead into.
IC:
"I don't know, both I guess..."
I murmur, only half aware of my words.
A memory flashed into my head, it was Jared and it seeked me some comfort, until I saw what happened. We got into an argument and we almost attacked each other.

Some despair was shown in my eyes and I was closer to Stefan, his company now was the only thing that was making me feel any happiness.

I couldn't believe me and Jared got into an argument like that, over what?
IC:
I run a hand over her cheek, my concern clearly visible;
"Devise, what's wrong?"
I ask softly.
I sigh, I knew that there was no point in hiding it.
"It was about Jared and I..."
I repeated everything to Stefan from what I saw, even what almost escalated into a fight.

"I'm sorry that I'm dragging you into this."
IC:
I sigh, leaning back;
"Oy vey... that's.. wow, I'm not really sure what to say..."
I say with a tired smile.
I wouldn't let go of Stefan, my head in his lap right now. Dry tears were what I had.
"I don't know what to do anymore, my past is such a mess. Nothing but my own misery now."
IC:
I run my hand over her face, pulling her hair back;
"That's not true... you're not alone.. The best thing to do now, is to let go of the past and strive for the future."
"But that one memory, it just reminded me of all of the hateful and terrible misery I lived through. That's the only thing that I could remember."
I wanted to leave, but I didn't.
"I want to be left alone, it's better that way. Maybe if I'm not with anyone, then none of these memories would come back. I'll forever be remembering misery."

OOC: Zarkun dares you to go after Jared about it.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/1/2012 6:02 PM PDT
There was a reason I didn't post it here...
OOC:
um... (evil grin) Stefan might... it depends on what happens...

IC:
I sit up, looking her in the eyes;
"Just let them (the memories) go, that's the past, it's time to move onto the future."
Edited by Warhawk on 11/1/2012 6:25 PM PDT
@CR: Traitor...
I was losing it again, the powers behind what happened were coming back.
"I just want to die now, there is nothing good left in this world for me!"
My words were suicidal.

OOC: What? You didn't advise me from not posting it?
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/1/2012 6:10 PM PDT
I trusted your common sense...
Warhawk, copy everything from the first page of chapter 3 to this page please, character list and such.
Edited by Korozain on 11/1/2012 6:19 PM PDT
Yes, now I need an actual post...
"As you can see. Our ship has crashed. When the time comes we shall return. But our exodus must continue."

With that, they walk back to the ship preparing supplies.

One of them walks back, he gives Kain a small purple stone.

"Until then. Keep this. You will need it."
I shrug and look at Kain. "You ready to head back?"
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]