StarCraft® II

This is Their Story: Chapter IV

OOC:
Ok... Stefan's making sure Jen is alright, he's a medic remember?

IC:
I give her a gentle squeeze, resting my chin on her head;
"Your welcome, Jen.."
I say softly.
My eyes looked deep at my hands, that was when my hand was over Stefan's.
"You said it yourself, they are just memories. But I that one, just set me off. I'm sorry that I was letting my misery lead my actions."

OOC: Just finished Forward Unto Dawn, damn it was good...and quite an interesting twist at the end.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/2/2012 5:02 PM PDT
I rev the engine again, and take off, heading back to where we'd had our first big breakthrough. I needed to get away.
IC:
I let out a small chuckle;
"Heh, controlling your emotions can be a real pain. You've got it even worse, given that your a psychic.. But hey, everything has a price."
I say gently.

OOC:
Yeah.. try rewatching it... you see things that you missed before...
I hear the Quad drive off, a slight look of concern on my face. But then I turned back towards Stefan, my head under his.
"Is it possible to create a new memory? One that I will be proud to still be alive because of it?"

OOC: I think a little medic portrait gave you a que?
IC:
"I don't know..."
I say, holding her close.
I don't know why I bother with prompts sometimes...

IC: I drive quickly, not caring who or what heard me. Why the hell would she get mad at me? I just can't grasp it. Another memory, this one showing why. She'd cheated on me with Stefan, then come clean when he and I had to leave. I'd forgiven him, but I couldn't forgive her for initiating it. Maybe it's better if I don't go back...
OOC:
Really, Zarkun? Really?
Stefan's just not that kind of guy... Unless Jen didn't say anything before hand.
I did just say she initiated it. That's why Jared forgave Stefan.
OOC:
Herp De-Derp Derp Derp.
I see that now...
/facepalm
Edited by Warhawk on 11/2/2012 6:10 PM PDT
Yet his conscious is split between want and humility. He's giving you a prompt and etc...Any who...

IC: I saw the same memory flash within my eyes, I pushed Stefan away from me.
"I should leave, I should really go now." I ran off to my hut, making my steps hurried as if I just saw something.

OOC: Will create more concern to Stefan most likely, it's in his nature.
OOC:
Ok, cool. I can roll with that.

IC:
"Hey Jen? Whats up?"
I ask getting to my feet, a little worried.
Edited by Warhawk on 11/2/2012 6:14 PM PDT
I reached the first outpost and cut the engine, climbing off and drawing the energy blades. "F*ck why can't I catch a break with this?' I go into the main compound and head to the central computer room. Maybe there were some schematics for a combat walker or something. I mean, they had a huge construction area.
The door of the hut slammed shut behind me, I wasn't saddened and angered. I was afraid? Then a voice started to call out to me, who was it?
IC:
...um... shouldn't leave her alone.. she's still a long way from stable...
I think for a moment, before grabbing her knife off the ground and heading to her hut.

OOC:
I realize just how creepy this has got to seem...
Very...

IC: My back against the door, my eyes staring into darkness as the energy disappeared.
"I now know that I can't do anything without making a mistake in my life. I thought it was going to be easy, forgetting my past. Was I wrong..." Whispering to myself.
OOC:
Couldn't think of a better way to right it...

IC:
Slipping her knife into my belt, I knock on the door;
"Jen? what's up?"
I ask.
Hearing the sound and then feeling it on my back. I didn't say a word, for I didn't want to now. What's next? Me being one of Kain's targets?
IC:
I knock again, concern edging my voice;
"Jen? are you ok?..."
...please...
I move carefully, keeping Kain's theory in mind. I wasn't about to get caught up in the infestation, but I never saw anything the whole way. Walking in, I pull up the schematics for everything and everything and download them to my helmet. Heading back to the quad, I sit down, thinking about what I'd remembered. Why would she cheat on me? That whole time we dated I was loyal and honest. Sometimes brutally so. What happened...I'm gonna say it's save to assume it isn't my memory.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]