StarCraft® II

protoss?

lolz
Edited by ListerFiend on 12/28/2012 9:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/03/2012 10:47 AMPosted by ListerFiend
could they give protoss any more ways to own terran????
Anymore ways to own terran? What ways does toss have to own Terran now?
Reply Quote
1) QQ and wait for Mech, the lower-APM style in HotS to become viable.
2) Don't QQ, watch Day9 dailies and get better at the game. Example Daily: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QTWaSdixdA
3) Quit.

Personally I went with #2.
Reply Quote
Personally, I cannot win against toss to save my life if it goes into 20+ minutes. I do all of my builds around timings where toss is weak.

12/14 rax and push in around before 6:30 when warp should be finishing, it should be with about 4-6 marines, and do as much dmg as i can then follow up with 4 rax stim + 1 timing before 10 minutes, usually just wins outright for me.

The other thing I do is 1 rax fe into 2 port banshee, hammer style all around 15 minutes with a maxed army.

Just try to keep toss in their base as long as possible, and deny tech for as long as possible while you max out, then just push up his base at 16 minutes with max supply. Use banshee's to snipe colossi or immortals, bring a raven for pdd, add thors and marines, thors up front marines dps from sides or behind, usually an outright win as well.
Reply Quote
Also my offrace is protoss... So that probably helps a lot with knowing when to hit with what timings. I would really recommend trying to learn the race a little bit that you're having trouble with. Emulate what happens to you when you play against that race, and what happens to you when you play as that race.

That alone should help a lot.
Reply Quote
1) QQ and wait for Mech, the lower-APM style in HotS to become viable.
2) Don't QQ, watch Day9 dailies and get better at the game. Example Daily: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QTWaSdixdA
3) Quit.

Personally I went with #2.

How dare you have a good attitude towards the game?
Reply Quote
11/03/2012 10:47 AMPosted by ListerFiend
how do u beat protoss? lol.......................................................................................................................................could they give protoss any more ways to own terran????

MMM > Protoss without Tier 3
Ghost + EMP > HT
Vikings > Colossus

Oh, and drops
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]