Expansion still not out? Going on 3rd year?

Well its been fun. Going to another game because this is just taking too long with this 3 year expansion.
Reply Quote
I'd like to see you make a good RTS expansion in this time.
Reply Quote
July 2010 - November 2012

2 Years, 4 Month. You can't even round correctly.
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 11:02 AMPosted by VIPER
I'd like to see you make a good RTS expansion in this time.

Yep, Blizzard being a one man team and all....
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Leongrad
Yep, Blizzard being a one man team and all....

I mean himself as the head of the balance team.
Reply Quote
Do you want a good game later, or a trash game faster?
Reply Quote
I have never heard of you before this thread. I don't care. You are a no one.
Reply Quote
Indeed. Heart of the Swarm should have came out before Diablo 3 and Mists of Pandaria.
Reply Quote
Who cares. Blizzard is not meeting with the demand on the video game market. Games come out here and there. You cant make customers wait for a game that's 3 years in the making for an expansion, your going to lose interest and people will go elsewhere.

"Blizzard HAS to make some kind of serious attempt to appeal to the casual player and to bolster interest and support from the casual gamer."
Reply Quote
Technically, I think this expansion took the longest time to come out out of Blizzard's games.

BW took less than 2 years didn't it?
Reply Quote
Who cares. Blizzard is not meeting with the demand on the video game market. Games come out here and there. You cant make customers wait for a game that's 3 years in the making for an expansion, your going to lose interest and people will go elsewhere.

"Blizzard HAS to make some kind of serious attempt to appeal to the casual player and to bolster interest and support from the casual gamer."

I'd like to see you run a multi-million dollar corporation better. This is THEIR money, THEIR time and THEIR crowd. And we all know that unranked matche are being added, AND clan support, AND a re-vamped UI, AND cross-server play. Anymore suggestion Blizzard will gladly appreciate.
Reply Quote
Good riddance. Have fun with a new CoD every year.
Reply Quote
I'd like to see you run a multi-billion dollar corporation better.

FTFY
Reply Quote
See you in HotS.
Reply Quote
It took a decade for the sequel to come out, and you're complaining about an expansion in 3 years?
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 12:02 PMPosted by thethird

You mean World At War with a new title and setting?
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 12:02 PMPosted by thethird

I'm getting BO2, it actually looks pretty nice and they've added some new choice mechanics to the campaign, which looks pretty awesome. Halo 4 is also very nice. However, I have HotS, so that's gonna be eating my life as well.
Reply Quote

I thought you were leaving. If you're leaving SC2(and thus the forums) why are you still posting replies to our comments?
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 11:00 AMPosted by NSJTHROWING
Well its been fun. Going to another game because this is just taking too long with this 3 year expansion.

July 2010 - November 2012

2 Years, 4 Month. You can't even round correctly.

Also:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/5671338/

Begs to differ. HOTS is almost out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]