StarCraft® II

Platinum level tournament- Part 2

11/06/2012 08:28 PMPosted by JVnein
Google docs saves every 4 min so that wouldn't be a problem, in fact some one already messed with the Google doc and i just set it back to before the retard messed up the doc.
Good, good.
Reply Quote
Can i join, even though im under 1000 games?
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Requiem
Can i join, even though im under 1000 games?

Yes you can.
Reply Quote
Still no player?:(
Reply Quote
I did an update, I put the group name for all the players that have been assigned for a group. About 19 of us not in groups yet, if you don't mind I'll just go ahead and arrange them in groups of five according to their server area.
If you mind, feel free to come on the doc and stop me :)
Reply Quote
I did an update, I put the group name for all the players that have been assigned for a group. About 19 of us not in groups yet, if you don't mind I'll just go ahead and arrange them in groups of five according to their server area.
If you mind, feel free to come on the doc and stop me :)

Thank you please do help I'm in the middle of midterms and i have been very busy so any help is much appreciated.
Reply Quote
For anybody in my seeding group. I'm currently in The Cow Level 1 chatroom if anyone wants to play their seeding matches vs me.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 03:57 PMPosted by DukeInstinct
For anybody in my seeding group. I'm currently in The Cow Level 1 chatroom if anyone wants to play their seeding matches vs me.

The channel Platinum Tournament is also a good place to meet the people you need to play.
Reply Quote
Some people have been having a hard time getting in contact with the people they are going to play. So post in your group page when your free to play, add the people in your group, and go to the tournament chat channel. Please do this, if you don't play any seeding games by the time that the tournament seeding play ends you will be out of the tournament.
Reply Quote
So the main page of the doc keeps on getting deleted, which is obviously problematic. Also, there are people trying to troll and fill in clearly wrong info into the main page while they're at it. For ex. I don' think "fgfgfg" is a league or '"2176" is a fc.

There has to be some solution to this right?
Reply Quote
So the main page of the doc keeps on getting deleted, which is obviously problematic. Also, there are people trying to troll and fill in clearly wrong info into the main page while they're at it. For ex. I don' think "fgfgfg" is a league or '"2176" is a fc.

There has to be some solution to this right?

I restored the doc. But I locked it down for now, the time to join is almost over so if someone wants to join they can post here and ill add them.

If you play a seeding match just post here and I'll add it.
Edited by JVnein on 11/9/2012 4:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sorry for all these random questions but I'm sure this will come up again?

What happens when somebody dc's? Clearly if its right at the beginning of the game, we could just restart. But, if the game has progressed significantly, what to do? If the opponent is automatically dc'ed it would clearly prevent any cheating by doing something like unplugging internet or sth, but then its possible that the player actually just dc'ed for a legitimate reason.
Reply Quote
What happens when somebody dc's? Clearly if its right at the beginning of the game, we could just restart. But, if the game has progressed significantly, what to do? If the opponent is automatically dc'ed it would clearly prevent any cheating by doing something like unplugging internet or sth, but then its possible that the player actually just dc'ed for a legitimate reason.

The first thing to do is review the replay if it seems balanced then do a rematch, if the person who was ahead DCs then its a rematch, if then person who DCs was behind then he loses. If there are any disagreements you can send me a replay for review.
Reply Quote
11/10/2012 05:12 PMPosted by JVnein

The first thing to do is review the replay if it seems balanced then do a rematch, if the person who was ahead DCs then its a rematch, if then person who DCs was behind then he loses. If there are any disagreements you can send me a replay for review.

Alright cool. The game when my opponent dc'ed cause of his comp crashing literally nothing happened so we just re-gamed no problem. Just for future references.
Reply Quote
Hey everyone the time to join the tournament is over now. Make sure you've played your seeding matches by next week.
Reply Quote
I have finished all the brackets so everyone is in a group!!!
Reply Quote
Added myself twice, but never get saved into it -sad face-
Reply Quote
what happens if you don't finish seeding matches in time?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]