StarCraft® II

World's End IV

Ok, idea. We just ignore the giant Death Star laser and move on.

With that, the army is still approaching, the dragon has not appeared yet, and you'll meet my character if you choose to engage.
Reply Quote
Ok, idea. We just ignore the giant Death Star laser and move on.

With that, the army is still approaching, the dragon has not appeared yet, and you'll meet my character if you choose to engage.
I vote this.
Reply Quote
Wait... Actually, if Fantasy goes with what he's doing...
DAMN! We're stuck at the temple once more...

NUUUUUUU!!!!!
I get the feeling that smylez won't allow him to do that. Deathray from 3+ miles away? And bow shots from the same range? I have my doubts.

When he said charge- I assumed they hiked next to the temple and were running out of the woods directly next to it. I didn't think they would run three miles.
But anyways, sure!
Seth falls over and dies.
Reply Quote
I get the feeling that smylez won't allow him to do that. Deathray from 3+ miles away? And bow shots from the same range? I have my doubts.

When he said charge- I assumed they hiked next to the temple and were running out of the woods directly next to it. I didn't think they would run three miles.
But anyways, sure!
Seth falls over and dies.
We don't even know if she was serious about that or not. I don't even get how he dies in that scenario, for that matter.
Reply Quote
11/25/2012 06:12 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Seth fell to the ground, a huge hole forming in his chest. An arrow hit the ground, Seth lying down. A swift blow to the head ensured he was dead, and then another one of the Tosk jumped on top of his severed head and crushed it into multiple pieces. The party finds itself outside of the temple.
Fawwer

I don't know if this is serious, or if she is serious... So don't take it serious unless it's serious.

Talking about this Owl.
Reply Quote
Where are wfawwer's people anyways? I forget.
Reply Quote
Didn't you say there's no violence in the temple, due to safety precautions?
Reply Quote
Oh violence can happen... Only...
There will be vengeance.

I am advocating this case because it will allow for full scale retaliation, and a very fun breakout scene. That involves getting lost. In a maze.
Where everything is out to kill you.

MWAHAHAHAAH....

No
Reply Quote
Oh violence can happen... Only...
There will be vengeance.

I am advocating this case because it will allow for full scale retaliation, and a very fun breakout scene. That involves getting lost. In a maze.
Where everything is out to kill you.

MWAHAHAHAAH....

No
Um.. let's just leave it as is, where Naits' army is still charging into the Temple three miles out, and Seth is still alive. Just seems like too much Deus Ex Machina.
Reply Quote
///Synthis///

Control Car of the Tranquility, Twenty Seven Minutes Later

Looking through a spyglass from three thousand feet up, I watch as the entire army sacrifices itself, save for the leader, bursting into clouds of bloodred mist to raise an equal force of undead skeletal warriors. The undead army claws its way out of the mounds -I briefly wonder how we failed to notice these- , before finally standing and turning as one to face their leader, staring at him with their expressionless, hollow eye sockets. The leader yells something to them, seemingly something to the effect of "charge", and the tide of dark creatures begins to run, slowly at first, then with increasing speed towards the Temple. The wave will likely arrive within a few minutes at its current pace.

"Have you ever seen anything like this before?", asks Miranda, who is also on the bridge with me.

"Never", I respond, without turning away from the glass.

"What do you figure we should do? I'm presently of the mind that we should fire everything at them, but I'd like to get your opinion as well."

"I entirely agree with that", she says. "They certainly appear hostile, and I don't think it would be wise to take chances here."

"Agreed. Cerius?"

"Same as both of ya. They're undead anyway, so I have no objection to killing them all."

"Alright then," I say. "Miranda, any thoughts on how we should blow them up?"

She says nothing, but takes out her rifle -with a new set of lenses that I enchanted on our ascent- , and looks through the scope down at the advancing army. "Mmm... seeing how they're traveling down a relatively straight path towards the Temple, in a sort of slight valley, I would suggest that you position Constructs on either side of the gulley just before our troops. When they get there, we close in on them with only the Constructs, and have out mages, riflemen, and archers shoot from a distance. The Constructs are tough enough to survive a lot of punishment, so with the hostiles trapped we can then have Tranquility fire everything at them. Possibly even a few Recon Spotters can help with herding them into the ambush, just to make sure they don't check for anything like that. Then again, it's probably unnecessary for undead, but I figure it's better to be safe."

"Sounds like a good plan to me. I'll fly down and get that set up, you take the Spotter docked under us and get into a good position to snipe. Cerius, get the crew ready to blow these creatures to dust."
Reply Quote
What happened? Anything I have to respond to?
Reply Quote
TC, we might be doing a remake... Smylez can't stay to DM this, so the main plot is non existent anymore. Plus I believe a remake would be the best option we have.
Reply Quote
I plot hole all none Owl and Fantasy characters to where they need to be.
Reply Quote
I still think we should do the remake...
Reply Quote
In a few days time, we shall remake this as a time skip. It shall be long into the war as long as a few years where human morale is low, but the beastmen lands are almost fully annexed. How's that sound?
Reply Quote
This has been figured out, I do believe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]