StarCraft® II

World's End IV

*Dacder*
Name: Santori The Wise** T3, Human (?) Male
Equipment: An old Walking stick, a short steel dagger.
-Old, frail, and small. Wears a grey cloak cast over some regular clothing, has long silver hair, and deep blue eyes.
Notes: Has next to no combat functionality, but have more strength than it seems. Doesn't use magic. And reports he came from "The old house, long down the road...".
Edited by Dacder on 11/6/2012 8:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
T2 or T3. No T1's without good reason.
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Zarkun
Wait, am I mixing up the tiers? T-1 weakest or strongest? T.T
Reply Quote
It's the strongest.
Reply Quote
Wait, am I mixing up the tiers? T-1 weakest or strongest? T.T
Tier 1 is the strongest, and there are currently only 2 Tier 1 characters in existence.

... Ninja'd.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 11/6/2012 8:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Zarkun
It's the strongest.
Fixed.

Edit: Any ideas on how to come into it?
Edited by Dacder on 11/6/2012 8:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
I roll my fingers on the table as Flyme pondered. It has been 20 minutes since we spoke. I started to worry that this time would be for naught, until he stood up.

"I'll go get it."

He walks over to a small lockbox, utter a spell to unlock it. He pulls out a black hilt, adorned with a several rune engravings. He looks at it before handing it to me.

"I hope that this is the right time."

"It will be."

Saying my farewell, I head outside, back into the streets of Mec'a.
Edited by Naitsrich on 11/6/2012 8:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Kyle reads it over and grins. "Well, seeing as Redge saved us the trouble of worrying about the sniper, we don't have to worry about the sign. However, I don't see how anyone could shoot us with the many rocks that are in the way."

OOC: I remember that part of the description.

From the trees, Miranda calls down to the group.

"Oh, come on. Do you honestly think I couldn't hit you from without here if I had to? From this distance? I can actually aim, you know. And by the way, you know those "amazing projectile weapons" you were talking about? This rifle I have here can launch projectiles at about, oh, I'd say about four to six times the speed that those can, with an accurate range of well over two miles. And because of that velocity, it won't just punch a hole in you like any other gun you've seen. Your body will shatter from a single shot at this range. For that matter, you would be dead if I even managed a near miss. In other words, the sign still stands."

She looks up and behind her at the Tranquility, which is hovering in the air about three miles out from the Temple, just behind the outer ring of troops.

"Oh, and you may just want to look back there. That would be the Tranquility, so Synthis should be down soon. And don't get any ideas about fighting, especially now. That airship has sixteen of the same kind of weapon that my rifle is, and they fire projectiles with over three times the mass."

OOC: I agree about the guns being so uncommon. If you want, I'll remove the spiral bore weapons from my airships and replace them with smooth bores. The gauss rifles would stay, since they don't even need a traditional barrel at all.
Reply Quote
Kyle chuckles. "For such a powerful Celestial, he sure likes to hide behind weapons and people. We'll leave when we're ready, and no one will stop us."
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Zarkun
Kyle chuckles. "For such a powerful Celestial, he sure likes to hide behind weapons and people. We'll leave when we're ready, and no one will stop us."
"We'll see about that. He should be here in a few minutes anyway. And as for the weapons and army, it's always best to have as many advantages as possible, regardless of if they're unnecessary. That is, there are many things we have that are individually powerful, but because of that, if one fails, all is not lost. For example, if Synthis decided to be here himself to defend this ridge, he could do it. But he's smart enough to know that he's not invincible, evidently unlike you, I might add, and he knows that it's possible that he could be killed somehow. And so, he doesn't do that."
Reply Quote
"You don't know the kind of power these blades hold. All the same, you'd be stupid to attack us. We are of no threat to you, and I am here under Royal Rule. So, you kill me, your Celestial master finds himself trapped or killed and your airships swatted out of the sky." Kyle then turns away from the trees and heads towards a far side of the circle that led to the Temple entrance. Ryan seemed excited about something.

"Kyle, those walls are sealed with the same runes that make the Hex blades what they are." Kyle shrugged.

"So it's old. Your point?"

"Your blades may be linked here." Kyle shakes his head.

"Not likely."
Reply Quote
Owl, what Zarkun is saying...Kyle might as well be a tier one...Cocky son of a !@#$% Kyle is though.

IC: Kie sighed at what Kyle was doing, he was being cocky. "Royal rule doesn't matter Kyle, you gave up the flag...we all did. So if they find out...then it's our hides being skinned."

I looked back at them all then hurried at looking back near Rod'nac. I just wanted to leave, why can't we do that?

Isobelle continued to walk. "Like they are going to stop a Scholar...not like we can do much anyway." Playing the part of defenseless and crippled Scholar.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/7/2012 3:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
Seth stepped down next to Ryan. "I would like it if you don't make such rash claims. This Temple has been around far longer than almost all families. The runes may be similar, but they are in no way the same."
Reply Quote
Ryan shakes his head. "They're creepily similar, but you probably know better than me. I apologize."
Edited by Zarkun on 11/7/2012 6:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Naitsrich
It has been 20 minutes since we spoke.

Wow, that's a long time to wait for someone thinking.
I can actually aim, you know. And by the way, you know those "amazing projectile weapons" you were talking about?

OOC: I thought she was further away. How did she hear us? It wasn't like we were screaming.

http://sceopellen.wordpress.com/2008/11/05/old-english-swear-words/
http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229940
http://2007.nanowrimo.org/eng/node/1046071
11/06/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Zarkun
Kyle nods and then thinks. "Wait." He pulls out a coin with his family crest on it, a dragon breathing white flame on a field of blue. "Under the picture is my family motto. Victoria concordia crescit. Victory through Harmony. When I arrive, ask what it is. Only myself and a choice few know it."

IC: I take the coin. "Thank you." I put my hand on Simirias head and step in front of her. "You, the lady with the rifle, you are scaring the child."

"Oh fecks! Would you just let us leave? We have business else where and we don't have time to deal with this scitan! I can still smell the pools of blood back there and it's making me sick!"

"Lady Svelena!"

"WHAT!?"
Edited by Thecommander on 11/7/2012 9:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
Kyle looks at Svelena. "Did you just say pools of blood?"
Reply Quote
"Yes! Fecks! Pools of blood! Everyone killed by the temple has their blood magically removed and put in an a pool of blood that doesn't rot or dry! I don't know how no one in that room ever catches some horrible disease!"

"Svelena, calm down."
Reply Quote
Kyle looks at Rod'nac, his face stern. "Go, we can handle the Celestial and his entourage."
Reply Quote
"Listen, if you think the temple will take care of us, then you are wrong. I doubt it can stop a bullet before it causes a fatal wound."
Reply Quote
"You know nothing that is of possible threat to him, correct? Then why would he stop you?"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]