StarCraft® II

Lost (Open RP)

Posts: 27,317
You know Dac, your guys could hear my roar.
Reply Quote
Posts: 5,878
11/07/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Zarkun
You know Dac, your guys could hear my roar.
OOC: Didn't know, but....

IC:

Suddenly we heard a roar, it was off in the general direction of the Dinosaurs, but it sounded Zerg-ey.
"What the hell was that? We better go check it out, let's try to sneak by them!" said Zillnar, confidently. Before we knew it, we were passing close by the dinosaurs, under only the cover of tall grass...
Reply Quote
Posts: 3,929
@Dacder: The group travels for awhile untill they reach a large beach and about a short distance offshore was a large island where the roar came from.
Reply Quote
Posts: 3,929
@Zarkun: The Spinasaur was big even for her species and she wasn't the apex predator of this island for nothing. She charged slamming into Remus,she suprised him by her strength which a good part came from the large spine on her back. Realizing a head on attack is useless she ran back and charged again, this time at the side of the Zerg instinctively going for the neck, her jaws searched for a a chink in the Zergs armor and with great expertise she found it though she was suprised by the amount of it. She tour into the chink with jaws strong enough to crush neosteel and crunched down.
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,902
11/05/2012 04:07 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
ou see a ridge above the beach and you see a golden glint and some gold steam.


IC:
Continuing across the beach I head for the ridge.
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,317
I grunt and grasp the creature in my scythes, lopping it into pieces and then changing back into my birth form, the wound soon healing. "Matriarch, how badly are you hurt?"

OOC: Mecha, Dac and I planned on meeting each other.
Reply Quote
Posts: 5,878
We continued on, Logeni getting more sick, and Girn's wounds bothering him further. We asked them if they could swim it, and they said yes, they could. It was a long and hard swim, but we finally made it to the island. Once we were on the beach, Logeni and Girn each collapsed, and we let them get some rest while we were on the lookout, scanning the beach constantly for life.
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,317
I hear the sound of Zerglings on the beach and shift into a sandshark, leaving the still wounded Matriarch to heal, but not before becoming one myself and leaving two Desecrators to protect her. Burrowing and heading for the beach, I survey the new arrivals. Standard strain and two wounded. Perhaps we could help each other. I unburrow and shift back to normal. "Greetings, brothers and sisters."
Reply Quote
Posts: 5,878
I looked on in amazement.
"What on earth...nevermind that. Is there anywhere we can recuperate here? We have one sick and one wounded. And five dying for rest."
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,317
I nod my head. "My Matriarch is healing herself right now, but she should be able to transfuse you soon. Follow me."
Reply Quote
Posts: 5,878
We wake up the two, but decide to carry them instead of making them walk, the swim drained pretty much all of their energy out of them. We follow the strange Zerg...
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,317
I lead them to the clearing and the Desecrators hiss a warning. "Do not worry about them. So long as you leave the Matriarch be, they won't harm you." I have them lay their wounded down and then shift into a Matriarch, using transfuse on them. I then shift back to my birth form. "They should be fine soon."
Reply Quote
Posts: 5,878
"Thank you very much, what shall we do once we are fine once more? Should we try to find our way back to the dead leviathan?"
Edited by Dacder on 11/7/2012 8:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,317
I shake my head. "No. Odds are it will attract scavengers. Your brood mother would be too badly wounded to do anything about it either. Your best hope is here. With my brood." The Matriarch was finally well enough to spew a couple larva who quickly morphed into scorpius drones and became a hatchery and spawning pool. "I will be able to build quickly."
Reply Quote
Posts: 5,878
"Alright, but how do you think we might be able to get off this planet? After all, we don't want to stay here forever, right?"

I personally want to go home anyway, I wonder what the others think...
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,317
"It will take a great amount of time, but I should soon be able to begin the creation of a Harbinger. It is as large as a Leviathan, and better able to protect itself." I shift into a Desecrator. "For now, we will build up forces and protect this hive cluster."
Reply Quote
Posts: 5,878
"Uhhh, ok, what will you have us do?"
I was the only one still awake at this time, the others were resting.
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,317
"Stay safe and rest. I will inform you if I need anything from you." Three eggs hatched, with the scorpius drones beginning to harvest the nearby minerals. Sandsharks and Prowlers were being spawned at two other hatcheries as the first became a lair.
Reply Quote
Posts: 5,878
He says this, and I go off into sleep....
Reply Quote
Posts: 4,014
I had meditated, and after a while, I decide to go search the landscape in the opposite direction of Stefan.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]