StarCraft® II

Lost (Open RP)

Posts: 27,174
War, there's a LARGE body of water between you and me. Can he teleport?
Reply Quote
Posts: 5,878
OOC: Not meaning to intrude, but I think this may be a pristine opportunity to have yet more interaction between people, seeing as War is going to head out and one of my characters is lost in the jungle.
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,820
OOC:
oops. I thought that it said a large river... oh well.
Edited by Warhawk on 11/12/2012 12:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,174
A small flight of Shrikes, five to six, fly over the island, peppering the Protoss base with spines and picking off a couple of the probes before returning to the Hive. I grin, standing on the beach. "You will not survive, Nerazim."
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,820
OOC:
Wait... the beach facing the 'Protoss' island or another one?
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,174
The one facing the Protoss island. Remus would look like an Albino Desecrator.
Reply Quote
Posts: 3,975
The minerals yeild high amounts of resources and the base expands quickly. As I am overseeing it, the Stalker appears in front of me.

He gives me a full report, then I order him to stay on watch.

"Terran, Protoss, and Zerg. One planet that is unknown to all..."

I ponder in the thought.

"This will not bode well..."
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,174
A larger flight of Shrikes passes over taking out more pylons and a few probes.
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,820
IC:
Seeing the group of Shrikes fly over and back, I decide to turn back and go help protect the base.
Reply Quote
Posts: 5,878
OOC: Zarkun, can you please respond to post #99 (I think.)
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,174
"We wait for a report from the two I sent back along the path we traveled."
Reply Quote
Posts: 5,878
"Damn, but..that will take a while...I think he needs to get back, we need to try to get over there, and get him back at the same time."
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,174
The leader thinks for a moment. "Have your strongest carry him back. We will need speed to complete this task anyways."
Reply Quote
Posts: 5,878
I motion to Zillnar.
"You carry him, you're the strongest, after all."

He gave me a certain look, and then without saying a word, he picked up Girn and started trotting away.
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,174
"Do not fight anything you come across!" The lead sand shark shakes his head. "Are you ready to continue?"
Reply Quote
Posts: 5,878
"Yes sir." I say, I then turn to Reqii, who until this point had been totally quiet. "You ready to go?"

"Yes." Reqii said, and thus, we started out.
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,174
The sharks didn't slow down, not for any reason. If they sensed a potential threat, the found a way around it. Soon, a mineral field and vespene geysers much like what the Brood Master had seen, came into view. "Look at these, brothers and sisters. Look at the means of our survival."
Reply Quote
Posts: 5,878
"Wonderful, isn't it? Although I can't help but wonder what might be happening to old Girn and Zillnar, and I wonder what ever happened to Logeni."
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,174
The two sharks finally found the missing Logeni, picking her up between them and returning to the Hive. "They will all be fine. The two I sent back just told me they found your missing friend and are taking her back to the Hive."
Reply Quote
Posts: 5,878
"Alright, when do you think we can go back? I want to know what happened, and I want to make sure Zillnar and Girn are okay."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]