StarCraft® II

Hello all, i'm new here...

11/11/2012 04:41 PMPosted by TAJ
It's fine. It's prolly just because i'm new.

It's more of the way you went about it. People can take it the wrong way because there isn't any expression in text whereas, you do in person. The whole "I want to ask a diamond player or higher his opinion." comment while being a bronze sorta makes you sound a bit pontificate. As with what other said, take advice where you can get it. By saying that comment, you pretty much disregarded anything I said because I am not in a master league. I do tend to help those out when needed and I am sure we got off to a bad start. One thing is to never pull the league card. People tend to get bashed for that one.

Good luck in your laddering.
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 12:41 PMPosted by TAJ
I will definitely remember your advice though, thanks for the input.

11/11/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Xombie
By saying that comment, you pretty much disregarded anything I said because I am not in a master league.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm not going to revisit this thread anymore. I'm moving on.
Reply Quote
The campaign, even on brutal is nothing compared to laddering. Some people who are masters have trouble with brutal, other people who beat brutal cannot ladder worth anything. Right now, at your bronze level, no race has any power over the other. Just work on macro and learn how to spend your resources is the main key to victory.

Edit: Try going against the AI on hard/very hard to get a grasp on timings, pushes, build orders, other such things. It will give some basics on how each race works.

This.
There happy?
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 04:41 PMPosted by TAJ

No. This forum is quite un-moderated, and everybody pretty much says and does what they want. If you are looking for a more serious and helpful atmosphere (with good moderation!), head over to teamliquid.net.
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 07:55 AMPosted by Vader

No. This forum is quite un-moderated, and everybody pretty much says and does what they want. If you are looking for a more serious and helpful atmosphere (with good moderation!), head over to teamliquid.net.

We can be a bit aggressive about some things, but we've all had our fair share of annoyance over inappropriate using league card. There are some times that it works, but a bronze asking for basic advice is not one of them. It's better we just stamp out this kind of league carding early on. It's really just our way of moderating things.
Reply Quote
You steamrolled brutal as a first timer?

I shed blood tears beating that campaign on brutal....

What is this, a center for ants?
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 12:41 PMPosted by TAJ
i really really dont mean to be rude. But i would like to hear a diamond/masters viewpoint on each of the races

Guess I can't offer my opinion, having been in bronze through plat I just am too stupid to understand my race.
Seriously though, your race pick doesn't matter in bronze. You're still learning all the mechanics so it doesn't matter which race you pick to learn the mechanics on.
Reply Quote
The campaign, even on brutal is nothing compared to laddering. Some people who are masters have trouble with brutal, other people who beat brutal cannot ladder worth anything. Right now, at your bronze level, no race has any power over the other. Just work on macro and learn how to spend your resources is the main key to victory.

Edit: Try going against the AI on hard/very hard to get a grasp on timings, pushes, build orders, other such things. It will give some basics on how each race works.

This.
There happy?

You honestly made my day. +1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]