Welcoming Spyrian!

Customer Support
Oh no, I'm late to the welcome party! Welcome!
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Medearn
Oh no, I'm late to the welcome party! Welcome!

As am I.

Welcome! I hope you stay in touch with the forum goers!
Edited by Protostitute on 11/12/2012 12:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
welcome!~gl hf and bring plenty of napalm...you'll need it in the forums
Reply Quote
Thank you spyrian for your generosity in giving us all beta keys! you're the best!
Reply Quote
I'm sorry if this is a little late, but Spyrian, do you play 1v1? If so, what rank are you/do you play at?
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Cloaken
You can count on seeming him around the forums

Haha sure we will.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the very warm welcome everyone!

I'm stoked to be working with such an awesome and supportive group of people. They've all been instrumental with my transition onto the team.

I'm really excited to talk everything StarCraft with all of you here on the forums, and will do my best to be as helpful as I can.

It's going to be a great ride!

Hey sexy
Reply Quote
Hey everyone -

We'd like to make a formal welcome to one of the newest members to the SCII Community Team - the mighty Spyrian! He has been at Blizzard, working behind the scenes on StarCraft II for quite some time now and moved over to our team a few weeks ago where he has made an immediate and remarkable impact.

You can count on seeming him around the forums moving forward as well as on the blog pushing out sweet content; so...you know...don't be shy and hit him up with all the hard questions? Juuuuuust kidding...

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Spyrian!

always nice to have more blues on the forum, hello and welcome
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Greetings!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]