Blizz is the best troll on these forums

Everyone else is a amateur giving everyone beta keys that don't work is just pure genius i bow down to you blizzard WP.
Reply Quote
INB4BlizzardSendingFakeKeys.
Reply Quote
Blizzard should unban every poster that has ever been banned due to trolling because of this incident since it tops everything thus far.
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Protostitute
Blizzard should unban every poster that has ever been banned due to trolling because of this incident since it tops everything thus far.

you don't wanna go there.
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 06:44 PMPosted by rccars

instead they should actually give us all beta keys. that would sate my anger.
Reply Quote
10/10 blizz
Reply Quote

Threads from posters like Zergrusher, BrightManEXE, TKiBalgore that have been banned, or even the current trolls who aren't, were never as bad as what Blizzard just pulled off.
Reply Quote
My hypothesis:

Its not blizzard sending fake beta keys, its some fake spambot
Reply Quote
My hypothesis:

Its not blizzard sending fake beta keys, its some fake spambot

11/12/2012 07:02 PMPosted by EugeneTwo
spambot

11/12/2012 07:02 PMPosted by EugeneTwo
spam

Funny coming from you
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Protostitute
I actually wanna watch this.
Reply Quote

Threads from posters like Zergrusher, BrightManEXE, TKiBalgore that have been banned, or even the current trolls who aren't, were never as bad as what Blizzard just pulled off.

What about the person who hacked a blue account before the beta, banned a ton of people, and announced the game was canceled?

EDIT: Sorry, it was before the beta
Edited by BossBobRoss on 11/12/2012 7:34 PM PST
Reply Quote

What about the person who hacked a blue account before the beta, banned a ton of people, and announced the game was canceled?

EDIT: Sorry, it was before the beta

I should clarify my post to say only unban those who were banned for trolling. Hacking, RL threats, etc etc is different.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]