StarCraft® II

BWC VODs??

I was planning on watching live but now won't be able to :( Does anyone know if the tournament will be up the following day on the 18th?? (the tournament is actually ending on the 17th in my timezone)
Edited by Xenjin on 11/12/2012 8:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
I just realized the same, I won't be able to watch day 2, any idea of where and when VODs will be posted??
Reply Quote
the vods are up now , but its total crap, the editing is !@#$, match 1 of parting vs creator is split up into 3 parts, and the end is missing. so im not expecting much for the rest of the vods. who is resposible for this travesty?
Reply Quote
I recommend watching the final in this page (videos) instead of the individual rounds posted on the site - http://us.battle.net/bwc/en/tournaments/sc2/videos?page=7 It's all games in one larger clip instead of individual ones and seems more reliable than the split up ones.

Whatever software or trained monkey they have parsing the videos definitely needs to be looked at... I forgot which, but one vid ran for like 1 minute then cut off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]