Pikachu's (Cough) PRP Bar (Part 3)

Can we just accept that I'm more popular?
Reply Quote
Zarkun, King George was more popular than Washington.

Darth Vader was more popular than Luke Skywalker.

SAURON WAS MORE POPULAR THAN ARAGORN!

Yet in the end, all tyrants must fall.
Reply Quote
Well, Star Wars and LotR were bad examples. And King George was popular at home, not abroad.
Reply Quote
Where are the A.I fragments KO? I must have them at my disposal.

11/19/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Zarkun
Well, Star Wars and LotR were bad examples.

Blasphemy? He questions the awesomeness that is Darth Vader and Sauron? To the stocks with you!
Edited by smylez on 11/19/2012 2:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
Actually, the pillory forces the wearer to remain upright, exposing him to poking and prodding from passersby.

*pulls out pillory*

Hehehe...

Also, keep in mind that you are only popular at home... YOUR BAR! THE PEOPLE SHALL THROW OFF YOUR OPPRESSION!

Gonna be ingame.
Edited by KnarledOne on 11/19/2012 2:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
I destroy the device."Look, I'll leave, and let you die on your own." I then walk out the door.
Reply Quote
You mean you will die alone here right now.

"Hand cuff him!"
Edited by smylez on 11/19/2012 2:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
*slaps cuffs on Zarkun*

It was stupid of you to come here, Jim.
Reply Quote
Sauron was a lame@ss villian.
Reply Quote
Mecha, I am completely serious when I say that you should be glad I don't know where you live.

Besides which, I seriously doubt that you have even read the Lord of the Rings, or even the Hobbit, or even Dr. Seuss's Cat in the Hat, for that matter, because you obviously have no appreciation for literature.

SO THERE!
Reply Quote
I have read the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit and The Cat in the Hat. Smaug was an awesome villian even though he WAS KILLED BY A F@CKING ARROW!!!!!!!! I know he is a dragon and and he got shot in his weak spot but an arrow, wooow. Even though he died really lamely he was a good villian created by the same author that made Sauron. Sauron on the other hand is a lame and stupid villian considering many other villians could have conquered Middle Earth with ease and anyways, the Overmind has Sauron beat in terms of evil eyeball villians. Seriously, Darth Vader, the Overmind, King Ghidorah, Megatron, Kerrigan, and hell Cobra Commander are mush better villians than lame@ss Sauron and could have easily taken over Middle Earth without a sweat and King Ghidorah doesnt even have an army of evil henchmen.
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 11/19/2012 4:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
If you think Sauron is an eyeball, you don't really know anything about LotR. That's only in the movie, which Tolkien would find disgraceful.
Reply Quote
Seriously, you want the thread to die, stop posting in it. However, the Sauron constantly referred to in both book and movie were spirits with out a body because he bound his soul to the One Ring. When it died, he died.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 04:12 PMPosted by KnarledOne
If you think Sauron is an eyeball, you don't really know anything about LotR. That's only in the movie, which Tolkien would find disgraceful.
Remember, no man can kill Sauron. :3
Reply Quote
No, no man could kill the Witch King.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Zarkun
No, no man could kill the Witch King.
Ah yes, I forgot about that... And it was true, no man could kill him.
Reply Quote
No, no mortal being should have been able to kill him. Not just man.
Reply Quote
That's the point... It's a play on words, no man could kill him. So a woman kills him.
Reply Quote
And a male halfling killed Sauron.
Reply Quote
He didn't die, he became so weak he was never able to reincarnate, and was reduced to an angry, pathetic spirit "gnawing itself in the shadows."

The Witch-King died. He was only a human.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]