StarCraft® II

Pikachu's (Cough) PRP Bar (Part 3)

Wait. I don't get it. There are three ideas in my head right now.

1. This Zarkun guy actually cares and is acting like a seven year old (pretty damn sad)
2. This Zarkun guy is trolling (I cross my fingers)
3. you guys are just RPing (?)

EDIT: BTW I will take a glass of milk with pylon shards please.
Edited by Orion on 11/20/2012 9:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
Wait. I don't get it. There are three ideas in my head right now.

1. This Zarkun guy actually cares and is acting like a seven year old (pretty damn sad)
2. This Zarkun guy is trolling (I cross my fingers)
3. you guys are just RPing (?)

EDIT: BTW I will take a glass of milk with pylon shards please.
4. We were so bored and this was what bore fruit.

Pretty much, we were really, really bored... And smylez just likes to screw with us at times. Zarkun on the other hand... He's easy going, but Mecha apparently doesn't know when he should think before he acts.
Reply Quote
So Zarkun isn't serious about. NO I THOUGHT OF I FIRST. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOMMYYY HE-HE COPIED ME D':?
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 09:48 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
And smylez just likes to screw with us at times.

I concur without any factual basis.

Zarkun on the other hand... He's easy going

He shoots first asks later all the time. Very easy going with his trigger finger.

Mecha apparently doesn't know when he should think before he acts.

Mecha has the neurological capacity of a cat so that is expected. Working as intended.
Reply Quote
I shoot off smylez's tentacles. "And I'm especially easy going with him." I then leave and return to my own bar. "Crazy lurker hybrid."
Reply Quote
"You're going mad! I think you have a dose of insanity! I am a lurker hybrid? I'm clearly not! Does anyone see tentacles out of my body? Is there any tentacles on the ground? I don't see any. Do I even look like a hybrid? No! I'm a redhead chick! You're a nervous train wreck Zarkun! You're spouting nonsense today!"
Reply Quote
~is here~(Just saying, xD) Trying to find a roleplay still, and was going to join Vulturelings "With Respect, Sir..." thread, but I haven't seen him nor has there been much love for that thread yet, *sigh*
Edited by Mockingjay on 11/20/2012 2:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hello Jay! Fancy seeing you here not there!
Reply Quote
Wait, where is "There"? I'm confused...xD
Reply Quote
There...you know...there as opposed to here.
Reply Quote
I still don't understand where there is, xD But oh well, :P
Reply Quote
Get more drunk and you will understand.

(It's Zanon's PRP!)
Reply Quote
Welp, we can work on the drunkedness then, I gots the whole rest of the week! I'll have to browse the menu...its changed quite a bit since I last seen it,

Also..any suggestions for roleplay? I dunno what to join, that woudln't be freakin super fast and be hard to keep up with...
Reply Quote
hey jay! i can post again! and how's the new story going? i haven't seen anything.
Reply Quote
Wait is smylez still all about hybrids since he changec his portrait or is he now about female ghosts????
Reply Quote
I had some things posted on the story planning thread, but that's all that's happened lately, *shrug*
Reply Quote
i'm starting an RP soon you interested? it be cool to RP again with my old buds from back in the day
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Mockingjay
Also..any suggestions for roleplay? I dunno what to join, that woudln't be freakin super fast and be hard to keep up with...

Fantasy/Medieval
World's End is very slow at the moment and it generally requires walls of text to write but we've been writing short posts at the moment to try and speed things up. Still going slow anyway. This might be up your alley.

Strictly in SC2 Lore:
Inception: A RP that has not started for a variety of reasons
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7004042331?page=3

The Vault of the Ancient: Another RP that has not started
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7180008666

Loosely based on SC2
Separatists Space: Requires a custom faction I believe so there's a lot of information to absorb.

Final Stand: Be a super soldier staving off extinction of the human race against the Protoss and Zerg. I could rant but I won't
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7199029942
Reply Quote
Well Mocking Lost is stagnant cause Korozain disapeared and Warhawk left so you can join considering how I atleast have Zarkun.
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 11/20/2012 8:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Mockingjay
I still don't understand where there is, xD But oh well, :P

Begun, the bar war has.

It is an Order VS Chaos situation since I am not heading the bar anymore. There are two functioning bars at the moment.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]