StarCraft® II

Pikachu's (Cough) PRP Bar (Part 3)

And this one is the only one that actually sells drinks. The other one is, uh, a milk bar. Yeah! Don't go there.

And Smylez, you left out Maltheism. Did it die again?

And soonish(tm) I'm going to start an RP with one of the concepts:

Gashyyr: Play as a Zerg or a Gashyyr Wasp in one of the Swarm's earliest battles.

Breakout Redux (Zarkun): A remake of a RP created by mad genius Smylez. Prevent the Zerg from escaping a research facility.

Reaper (Warhawk): Fight to avoid death in the harsh life of a Reaper. Can you survive one year and make it to freedom?
Edited by KnarledOne on 11/21/2012 4:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
Breakout looks cool.
Reply Quote
Breakout sounds fun, let me go read the first.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL4vR3PB2oY
Reply Quote
DRINKS FOR EVERYONE!

TO CHAOS!

People, I'm happy. Because I got to try out Lego LotR. Yes, I know, lame reason, but you have to be happy sometimes.

Actually I don't think it's very good compared to other LEGO games I've played in the past.

And this was mainly just a bump for this bar.
Edited by KnarledOne on 11/21/2012 1:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Oi! THAT's MY JOB!

11/21/2012 04:38 AMPosted by KnarledOne
Breakout Redux (Zarkun): A remake of a RP created by mad genius Smylez. Prevent the Zerg from escaping a research facility.

Pity it was near its climax and I simply had a case of "I-don't-care" and left it to die. Just when they were about to leave the lab too.

Reaper (Warhawk): Fight to avoid death in the harsh life of a Reaper. Can you survive one year and make it to freedom?

Reapers don't die.
Reply Quote
sniff just give me anything i'm !@#$ing sad
Reply Quote
Wipe that frown upside down with a smylez from yours truly!
Reply Quote
11/21/2012 01:37 PMPosted by smylez
Wipe that frown upside down with a smylez from yours truly!
And maybe a kidney or two.
Reply Quote
wish i could. its my other RPs all over again. i just posted an RP and well it seems it died before it even began. its been like 20 mins and i haven't gotten one application. i thought maybe i could make it this time, maybe people would join this time. but no they shun my smylez they shunned me like so many times before
Reply Quote
Have another drink on the house. You must remember it's the school year and there are other RPs that are up. You have to be patient.
Reply Quote
thanks, its been over half an hour. no one has joined and only Zark had even bothered telling me he can't join. i feel like calling it right now so bad....
Reply Quote
Active RPs
World's End~A fantasy epic set in medieval times. War with the Beastman and Humans looms across the horizon.

Conscientia: Planet of Knowledge~ A group of spectres must rely on superior technology and mercenaries to stave off the Dominion.

This is Their Story~Fight bandits on the last habitual world in the sector.

Separatist Space~ Investigate the disappearances of several frigates and valuable cargos in a newly found sector filled with other intelligent lifeforms.

Semi Active RPs
Zergling & Zealot 2: Hall of Legends ~ (Unknown)

From Order Comes Chaos ~ Join the fight as Mercs or the Collective Triad.

Pankoprulu Academy ~Duel with fellow soldiers and embark on epic missions

New RPs (No sign ups or has started up recently)
The Vault of the Ancient~ The Dominion, Kerrigan's Brood and the Protoss are fighting for control of a Xel'naga "weapon".

Inception~ The Protoss sent an elite strike force to a remote desert planet to find out what has happened to the Fleet of Ascendent Justice and prepare for any contingencies there.

Final Stand~ As the last hope for humanity, you, a super soldier is all that stands between the Protoss and Zergs and the extinction of your race.

This is updated regularly unlike that junk over there.
Reply Quote
Question: What with all the old RPs dying down, would it be a good time to launch my new one?

Question 2: I've decided to do Reaper, but I have two possible ideas for it.

Reaper: Seriousness, toughness, totally realistic Reaperness. Hardcore version.

Project THANATOS: Based on gameplay instead of lore, and you can die from basically anything, but you get ressurected. Comic version.
Reply Quote
Just realised Jay is back! =D
Reply Quote
I don't have the time to go look up every new RP. I've posted that I need a regular update, so shove it.
Reply Quote
Zarkun, swallow your pride and shamelessly cut and paste.

It is a good summary.
Reply Quote
Lol.

Wait...

Smylez switched back to Reaver! Zis is gut.
Reply Quote

This RP is likely to be shorter than most but it's designed so that its plot is concise and the action is realistic, tight and fast paced.

11/22/2012 04:49 AMPosted by KnarledOne
Reaper: Seriousness, toughness, totally realistic Reaperness. Hardcore version.

Rather than a RP, a text adventure seems to fit this much better. Maybe our reaper will die, maybe he will last the required two year service? His personality may be a bit lackluster given that all reapers are hardened criminals and chemically altered to be more aggressive.

Speaking of which, can I actually do this TA?
Reply Quote
As a biased but fair forum goer: I will announce the winner of this, our first bar war, in a few days.
Reply Quote
You switched back to Kerrigan... Any who... If Zarkun loses this... I think he probably deserves to lose? At least with smylez, our livers will regrow.

And everyone is paranoid, they believe that smylez is going to give the bar to HeReTiC.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/23/2012 5:57 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]