StarCraft® II

Pikachu's (Cough) PRP Bar (Part 3)

Replaces the fire with corrosive acid and continues spraying the room.
Reply Quote
"How do you people not know who MC Hammer is...I know I'm not the only 90's kid here..."
Reply Quote
I live on that Jester as does everyone else here so thank you for the free meal. Look how nicely it regenerates my skin!
Reply Quote
I've heard of the song, not the full song, but I know bits and pieces...
Reply Quote
Stops firing and sets up a Gravity Bomb in the middle of the bar. "One black hole, coming up." I set it in an invulnerable case that can't be entered, set the timer for 60 seconds, and teleport away.
Reply Quote
"Ok, now I'm confused. If Kerri is Terran, wouldn't acid eat her? You know what, forget I asked." Starts dancing to Can't Touch This.
Reply Quote
11/23/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Jester
Stops firing and sets up a Gravity Bomb in the middle of the bar. "One black hole, coming up." I set it in an invulnerable case that can't be entered, set the timer for 60 seconds, and teleport away.

With 2 seconds on the clock, the gravity bomb is hurled at the speed of light towards the other bar and explodes.

11/23/2012 07:25 AMPosted by Zarkun
"Ok, now I'm confused. If Kerri is Terran, wouldn't acid eat her? You know what, forget I asked." Starts dancing to Can't Touch This.

In the darkness the eyes begins to see.
Edited by smylez on 11/23/2012 7:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
Bomb reappears with two seconds left, having not exploded at the other bar. It is at the same spot as last time.
Reply Quote
11/23/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Jester
Bomb reappears with two seconds left, having not exploded at the other bar. It is at the same spot as last time.

The bomb reaches 0 seconds and does not explode because it is a dud.
Reply Quote
Case opens up and the entire building is devoured in a uncollapsable Black Hole. I never make duds, though I do love psychological warfare. The bar is destroyed.
Reply Quote
Jester...all he needs to do is create a paradox...
Reply Quote
...I which I put another bomb in that paradox, or collapse the paradox. Bar destroyed...
Reply Quote
It was a delicious meal Jester. It's been centuries since I devoured a real black hole so I must thank you for that dessert.
Reply Quote
Considering how all your organs are now compressed to oblivion, I think a few more wouldn't hurt. *Does the same bomb process with 200 more bombs* There, good. *Teleports them to the bar.*
Reply Quote
What is a black hole to a supreme being whose nature is greater than that of a black hole?
Reply Quote
Yeah....You just keep telling yourself that.....
Reply Quote
And you keep telling yourself that for you cannot handle the truth.
Reply Quote
And you keep telling yourself that you are superior to all laws of physics. Then, when your ego becomes too big for your body to support, I'll laugh as you fall.
Reply Quote
"Everyone. We can sort everything out peacefully. And I have another compromise if you didn't like the old one, Smylez. Now wipe that grin off your face."
Reply Quote
But I am. There are things that your laws do not account for.

Go ahead SF.
Edited by smylez on 11/23/2012 8:26 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]