StarCraft® II

Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 3)

"Yeaaah..." *Begins coughing*
The anti troll squad: Dacder, blitz, RuneK. A group devoted to smite the trolls that lurk the forums

Heh, You are a general forums guy who works for good Dacder.
+1 respect
It is an honor to have a warrior such as yourself among us.
"Markus, I no longer have a inner sociopath."
11/23/2012 05:54 AMPosted by ShadowFury
"Markus, I no longer have a inner sociopath."

What has happened to you?! I am all that is left?! Wait...that means that I've got all the power! Power? POWAR!
I chuckle. "It isn't for you SF, it's for the lurker/hybrid/Kerrigan over there. If he behaves, I'll quit shooting out his liver."
"Ah. Then you might want something a little more powerful." A small wristwatch appears. "Will shoot a laser that will blow up everything in the radius of 6 inches."
11/23/2012 06:44 AMPosted by Zarkun
I chuckle. "It isn't for you SF, it's for the lurker/hybrid/Kerrigan over there. If he behaves, I'll quit shooting out his liver."

I always behave and you always shoot first. You have clearly abused your authority tyrant.
11/23/2012 06:53 AMPosted by smylez

I always behave and you always shoot first. You have clearly abused your authority tyrant.
"Zanon was a tyrant too. So Zarkun is perfect for his place!"
"No, just abused my trigger finger. I'd shoot you any day. And would you pick a picture already?" I slide Mark his drink and sip a Redstone Mixer. "Seriously though, stop baiting people into your shop over there. At least from in here. Get the ones off the street."
11/23/2012 06:55 AMPosted by ShadowFury
"Zanon was a tyrant too. So Zarkun is perfect for his place!"

Zanon is Our Glorious Dictator who had class and substance and commands my respect while this hack job standing over there is a little Kitten who is clawing at every minuscule opportunity to assert his "so called" authority over everyone. He's a flake.
"Yes, you have been going here longer. But you randomly do whatever the hell you want. I want a bar that is somewhat more peaceful than someone tearing out my livers every day."
"Not asserting dominance, dealing with trouble makers. Oh, and Kroger had a hallucination about you being sane smylez. Don't know if you'd heard yet."
11/23/2012 07:04 AMPosted by ShadowFury
But you randomly do whatever the hell you want.

As did you and HBRB.

11/23/2012 07:04 AMPosted by ShadowFury
I want a bar that is somewhat more peaceful than someone tearing out my livers every day.

There are things worth fighting for and today, it is not livers. Through revolution, there will be peace. Join me! Remember thyself! Though the Insanity Trio is missing one of its founding members, the two of us will reign supreme!

11/23/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Zarkun
"Not asserting dominance, dealing with trouble makers. Oh, and Kroger had a hallucination about you being sane smylez. Don't know if you'd heard yet."

Then he is likely insane, for such a thing never happened and he had a hallucination to top it off.
Edited by smylez on 11/23/2012 7:12 AM PST
And I'm not choosing either side, this is getting ridiculous... Both sides at each other throat, innocents like me getting shot in the !@# without being involved in anything.
"That was one time when you and Fantasy both got shot. He started it and you instigated it."
"Okay. Point taken. But how about a compromise."
What sort of compromise?
"Something to do with a bomb from Jester to Mecha and a dog eating Mark."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]