StarCraft® II

So... who's gonna get a Torrasque, in March?

I am! ;D

Who else? =D
Reply Quote
Definitely.
Reply Quote
Waste. Of. Dough.
Reply Quote
Was the first one to order the collector's edition at my gamestop.

(the workers didn't even know the collector's edition was able to be preorded yet)
Edited by ZergyMonster on 11/15/2012 6:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
i will but im waiting to see if any places givin beta keys or bonus stuff for preorders pop up
Reply Quote
Eh. Doesn't really look different or cool enough from the basic Ultralisk to warrant it. *shrug*
Reply Quote
if I happen to have an extra 20$ at the time i order it maybe
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 04:43 PMPosted by tBz
Waste. Of. Dough.

Why do *anything* in life that costs any more than you need to pay?

That imported beer there cost you more than the one that's on tap. Same with that burger that you coulda gotten at McD's for half the price.

The clothes on your back. If you didn't buy them from a thrift shop, well you paid too much for them.
Reply Quote
I'm getting it. ^-^ Also hoping that I can start playing zerg again. ZvZ made me stop a while back, but I really miss my lings so I'm going to switch back to zerg. Here's hoping I can finally get decent at ZvZ.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 12:13 AMPosted by Voir
Waste. Of. Dough.

That imported beer there cost you more than the one that's on tap. Same with that burger that you coulda gotten at McD's for half the price.

The clothes on your back. If you didn't buy them from a thrift shop, well you paid too much for them.

Why do you compare physical objects with a portrait from a video game?
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 12:47 PMPosted by PkBLUE

Why do you compare physical objects with a portrait from a video game?

Is virtual stuff REALLY that non physical? ;)
Reply Quote
it won't be a tarasque. unless it respawns over and over again... :D
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Nightwolf
i will but im waiting to see if any places givin beta keys or bonus stuff for preorders pop up

Amazon gives beta keys for preorders
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 04:31 PMPosted by ThatGuy

Amazon gives beta keys for preorders

They Fing do? o.O
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]