StarCraft® II

Laddering is rough.

I have a problem with how intense some of the games get and that sometimes hampers my ability to play decently. When ever there is an intense moment in the match I find my hands shaking slightly. Its just enough to cause me to miss click and mess up my rallies and what not. Is getting used to the pressure the only way to get over this or are there some tricks to staying cool in the heat of battle?
Reply Quote
dude you got 36 games played overall and 13 or so this season. AND you are bronze, please get over yourself.

i mean sorry, but how can someone take that game that kinda serious. i guess you are pretty young something aroung 15. stop playing the game. i mean you are already as far down as possible, what can you lose, IF you lose?? nothing. so why care?
Reply Quote
It's okay man this game can be pretty intense compared to almost any other multiplayer game you've ever played. I used to put on music that would relax me, like minimalist electronic or something. But the biggest thing is just to realize you have to lose to win, and the more you lose the more you realize that, and eventually you are just sort of calm about the entire thing.

Good luck! This game's amazing, once you get past the initial "ladder anxiety" phase you'll be able to crank games out.
Reply Quote
Yep...I too have ladder anxiety...with ya Sizzlor!
Reply Quote
dont listen to the hater. this game has a way of getting under your skin. I find after a really intense set of trades midgame that i suddenly realize i havent been breathing and my body is flushed with sweat. its pretty attractive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]