StarCraft® II

Use Calldown (Broken?)

Ok it's me again. I noticed that when you use a Use Calldown effect in conjunction with an Arm Magazine ability that the unit that you "Calldown" does not get placed exactly at the spot you chose, it gets placed what appears to be 0.25 units closer to the caster than it's supposed to...

I have a Use Calldown Effect @ Target Point, it is linked to the Arm Magazine and Directly to the Ability which uses the Calldown. Everything work's fine but when I Calldown one of the Magazine units (which is just an exploding barrel) it never gets placed on the Point I called it down to. This really wouldn't be a problem except that it can allow the units Called Down to overlap each others footprint.

My question is. Am I doing something wrong, or was Use Calldown not meant to be used with units that are not Destroyed automatically by their respective Magazine like the Ghost Nuke?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]