StarCraft® II

what if raptor came to multiplayer

11/18/2012 08:41 AMPosted by MechaGhidrah
Would be fun and would love to see it but it would be insanely OP considering they can jump into a Terran base and eat Tanks alive. Also Raptors have 10 extra HP so they would be tougher to kill.

i dont think so. The hellbat in itself can melt those lings. Evne faster if the tank gets a shot or 2 off

11/18/2012 07:25 AMPosted by George
it would make walls useless.

i think it would have to come into the game at lair tech at the very earliest if not hive tech. That would give anyone ample time to prepare any defense for them and make terran or toss play alil more defensive instead of just moving a big ball across the map. toss and terran would be able to spot them easy enough with observers and sensor towers to move into position not unlike zergs do for drop defense. It would make defending as zerg easier when a protoss forcefields the ramps to
Reply Quote
Would be fun and would love to see it but it would be insanely OP considering they can jump into a Terran base and eat Tanks alive. Also Raptors have 10 extra HP so they would be tougher to kill.

i dont think so. The hellbat in itself can melt those lings. Evne faster if the tank gets a shot or 2 off

it would make walls useless.

i think it would have to come into the game at lair tech at the very earliest if not hive tech. That would give anyone ample time to prepare any defense for them and make terran or toss play alil more defensive instead of just moving a big ball across the map. toss and terran would be able to spot them easy enough with observers and sensor towers to move into position not unlike zergs do for drop defense. It would make defending as zerg easier when a protoss forcefields the ramps to

lol I understand your enthusiasm to try to get something new and cool to zerg, but its just too imba, its not very hard to run lings by a army :P

just imagine reapers that are reactorable, have no gas cost, have a shorter build time, and have swords for melee attacks instead of guns.
Edited by Zerglor on 11/18/2012 11:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 06:26 AMPosted by ZERO
Mech gets killed by lair tech: balanced

I have yet to beat mech.

We all have yet to reach grandmaster...
Mech is easily dealt if you know how to deal with it. Keep on trying.
Reply Quote
Actually zerg was doing terrible. Zerg only placed first in 1 mlg in all of 2011. Terrans took it 4 times. 2012 again zerg only has won 1 mlg in the fall. In most of them only 2 zergs even made it to top 10.

Gsl Zerg has the fewest medals by far with 92 for zerg, 102 for protoss, and 126 for terrans in 2010-2012 http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments_Medalists/Race

Those results show one team specifically dominating the sc2 scene is the Terrans.

Protoss and zerg was quite even. Terran was the only overpowered race but now they are becoming quite tame. Bit too tame since the fungal change and the current zerg dominance.
Reply Quote
lol I understand your enthusiasm to try to get something new and cool to zerg, but its just too imba, its not very hard to run lings by a army :Pjust imagine reapers that are reactorable, have no gas cost, have a shorter build time, and have swords for melee attacks instead of guns.

i am imagining it and it looks AWWWWWEESOOOOME lol. Your probably right tho. The scatterling would probably have a better shot at making it into multiplayer anyway. More then any of this id like T1 hydras at one supply back and then nerf the queen range back to what it used to be
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 11:32 PMPosted by Nightwolf
lol I understand your enthusiasm to try to get something new and cool to zerg, but its just too imba, its not very hard to run lings by a army :Pjust imagine reapers that are reactorable, have no gas cost, have a shorter build time, and have swords for melee attacks instead of guns.

i am imagining it and it looks AWWWWWEESOOOOME lol. Your probably right tho. The scatterling would probably have a better shot at making it into multiplayer anyway. More then any of this id like T1 hydras at one supply back and then nerf the queen range back to what it used to be

lol yeah T1 hydras could be good I'd have no problem with that
Reply Quote
lol yeah T1 hydras could be good I'd have no problem with that

Better hydra idea

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7004698064
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]