StarCraft® II

Kicked out of matchmaking, counted at a loss

Has anyone here ever been in 1v1 matchmaking queue and the game found an opponent, started counting down, and then stopped suddenly and the game counted as a loss? I sat down today with the sole purpose of getting promoted to silver, something I figured would not be too hard considering I win almost every game I play. I won 6 out of 8 games today (three of which were against silver league players), and was on a 5 win streak, certain I would soon get promoted, when all of a sudden this !@#$ happened, and most likely nullified all that work.

It happened 3 times, and each time I lost 12 points, almost cancelling out my work from today. At this point it's looking like I'm going to be in bronze league forever.

tl;dr the game client dropped the ball, wasting 5 hours of my life, wanted to vent.
Reply Quote
UPDATE: just happened again, after me winning two more games >:O

Playing any more is a game of russian roulette
Edited by somnambulant on 11/18/2012 4:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
This is happening with custom games as well, where it will say entering lobby for a few seconds then disappear. If anyone knows a solution, please let me know. I tried reinstalling and everything. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Sounds like you have a legit issue there.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/13438/ <-Support forum
You might want to look at the support forum to see if other people are posting the same issue you are.

If not, make a new post detailing the times you were playing, the modes you were playing, and any other details you can think of that might be important.

There's a lot of really good people helping each other there and the blues are very active in that forum to fix issues.

Good luck on your issue!
I hope you get the points back!
Reply Quote
Thanks for the advice VanSCalucarD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]