StarCraft® II

Ranking question for divisions.

Could someone check my profile and see why I haven't been promoted or put against silver? I have 75 wins and #1 in my bronze division and have won 19 times today and lost 3 or 4, yet still the system doesn't put me against silver or rank me up, if someone could help with this that would be very helpful.
Reply Quote
just play more, your mmr was pretty pretty low probably so first of all you need to clear up all the losses that have been accured on this account since the first game, and when you get then over 50%, you will get promoted.

some ppl dont know the difference between overall 50% winratio and current winratio. ofc you might have 19:3 which is over 50% clearly, but now lets assume that......i dont know.......1 year ago, your overall W/L were at 30:100

adding this up it gets you to 49:103 and then you wonder why you dont get promoted out of bronze. i mean im not saying its exactly like this....u know .... that EXTREME......but its probably like this just with a bit lower numbers. so keep playing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]