StarCraft® II

Atlas Gaming Recruiting

Hi there,
Atlas Gaming is a new sponsored community that is looking to bring together casual and pro gamers in a relaxed yet focused atmosphere. Our goal is to maintain a place for every gamer. Whether it be the gamer that plays for a couple hours a week, the gamer looking for people to game with and hang out, the gamer looking for people to practice with and help him or her get better, or the diehard gamer looking to be sponsored and recognized for their skill, we will and do provide all of it. All we ask is that you’re (reasonably) mature in return for our efforts.

Our benefits include:
-Teamspeak
-Website
-Sponsor(s)
-Experienced Leadership and Staff
-Our own professional team: Team Atlas
-Starcraft 2 Trainers
-Weekly Training and Practice Nights
-Bi-weekly In-house Tournaments with Cash Rewards

We also accept clan and community mergers into us.

Please visit www.atlasgaming.net for more info. If you would like to join: register, click “Join our clan” then fill out which ever application applies to you the most. Feel free to get in touch with the clan leader in Starcraft 2. Darconic.343 Also darconic88@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time.
-Papabear
Co-Founder and team captain of Team Atlas
Reply Quote
its a great group of guys to be around ive been hanging out with them for a few mounths now and they are the best group of friends ive ever meet on a game :)
come and see for yourself
Reply Quote
Great clan, come check us out!
Reply Quote
Just a quick question,

One of your rules states that "...may not be part of any other gaming community without prior consent" Are you meaning other Starcraft groups or other gaming groups completely. I'd like to join your group but I'm also part of two different groups that play Halo and Call of Duty.

Let me know thanks.
Reply Quote
If its for other games its fine.
Reply Quote
come and join the fun bud :)
Reply Quote
we are up over 150 members come and see what what everyone is buzzing about :D
Reply Quote
Very friendly place full of cool people! I like how we have a lot of regulars
Reply Quote
Come join the fun!
Reply Quote
400+ people in the community. Come check us out!
Reply Quote
Hope to see more of you all and would like to talk to me i am the division leader for sc2 in atlas gaming and hop more of you will join. :D
Reply Quote
We are still recruiting so please come check us out on our website at www.atlasgaming.net
Reply Quote
What's the average level of your team? I'm interested in getting much more serious with the game heading towards sponsored play and competitive scene appearances.

I'm around mid-high masters and would need an environment with other players high enough to continue improving. I took a look at your site, but when I tried looking anyone up on sc2ranks.com, I couldn't find anybody. Perhaps sc2ranks was bugging or something but I thought I'd just come to the OP itself and ask the team directly.
Reply Quote
We have over 50+ active sc2 members in our clan along with more games like World of Warcraft and Leagues of Legends! Come and check us out!
Reply Quote
We are still recruiting and are across 6 games as of right now and looking to expand even more. Come check us out at www.atlasgaming.net
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]