StarCraft® II

Conscientia: Planet of Knowledge Part 2

"Right better get to work on it then." I step over to the ship and start taking apart the front exterior to access the coolant system.
Reply Quote
John: Fluid starts leaking out of the panel. "Umm, do you need gloves."

Lucas: "I'll get a bucket..."
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Thecommander
I will assume the uber-BC will have 1650 HP, okay?

OOC: Let's just say, it's more than you can handle right now and it has defensive matrix as well as... other defenses of which no one is aware of. It's invulnerable at the moment. You actually did nothing to it..

Did you forget the part in which I stated, they punched a hole in the weakest part of the fleet surrounding the planet and entered the planet's apmosphere before they were persued? I stated, "They only blasted through a small amount of the forces"
Unless you plan for the entire planet to be completely surrounded by invincible, Uber Bcs, which would be BS, because if they did they could just move in and blow up everything.
Seriously, if you want me to quit, just tell me. Because, the way you describe it, you want me to lose about 100 supply, despite my forces being almost completely dedicated to anti-Air.
Reply Quote
"You could distract them with one of your Nuclear Bombs and I could call down drop pods full of Broodlings to help with the distraction. No lives would be lost on our side and I could sucessfully infest a command center as wel as a few other buildings. Your Terran weapons are so crude yet flashy."
Reply Quote
What was directed towards me Mecha?
Reply Quote
{For the love of Gaia, Zerg, f*cking drop it or I'm gonna blow your brain out of your skull.} Jake shook his head, telling him to calm down.

{Rave's right, you're being stupid. Let it go. At this point, we'd be crushed underfoot.}
Reply Quote
It was directed at all the Terrans.
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 11/20/2012 1:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Fantasy
Did you forget the part in which I stated, they punched a hole in the weakest part of the fleet surrounding the planet and entered the planet's apmosphere before they were persued? I stated, "They only blasted through a small amount of the forces"

OOC: *sigh* You misunderstand. There is one invincible battlecruiser and we LET you get through so that you could warn the others and decrease morale.
11/20/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Fantasy
Seriously, if you want me to quit, just tell me. Because, the way you describe it, you want me to lose about 100 supply, despite my forces being almost completely dedicated to anti-Air.

Who said that and when? No one ever said you lost that many units. Plus, you did damage and cripple a few of the units in orbit.

IC: Elder: "You see, there's a problem with that. We don't have any active nukes brood master."
Reply Quote
"AUGHHHH you Terrans are useless and I am not a Broodmaster!!!!! I am reconsidering my offer to help considering how you have not let me set up a Hive Cluster and the help you gave me in terms of advancements could have been acheived by myself!!!"
Reply Quote
Elder: "Okay, then what do you want to call you? And we'll have nukes ready by tomorrow. We gave you a free sample of what we have. We have to mass produce the mutagens that will improve your brood. You have to be patient. It would normally take you weeks, months, or even years to develop the kind of strains we can provide you."
Reply Quote
{We're also the only reason your Zergy @ss isn't already one with your precious creep. A hive cluster would only attract even more unwanted attention from the Protoss. Honestly, how stupid are you?} Jake sighs and gives up. Maybe harsh truth is the best thing.
Reply Quote
Elder: "ENOUGH! We don't need in fighting right now. We activated something special and it is sure to grab the Dominion's attention. We need to focus right now."
Reply Quote
323 stared at the invincible BC through a monitor.
Unaffected by missiles.
He coughed and ordered, "Forward! Move out of its range."
The airships flew in a formation, one that would expose the battlecruiser and protect the weaker Vikings. Defensive matrixes shone on the BCs, and absorbed the few missiles shot in the dominions counterattack.
The ships swooped down into the atmosphere, obliterating every dominion airship that came in its path.
Edited by Fantasy on 11/20/2012 7:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
"Do you seriously think the Protoss could investigate every single trace of Zerg across the Korprulu!?!? I seriously think you do not know our ancient enemies very well considering how thy do not reproduce as fast as you Terrans and it takes lnger for them to mature so they of course do not have limtless forces they can just throw away. I do agree a couple Hive Clusters would attract unwanted attention. I am glad you Terrans have found a way to distract them since I would have had to call my brother who leads his own small small Brood and if you value your ears or whatever you use to listen you would not want to meet him. He is also conceited and arrogant beyond measure even though I am the new Overmind and only I would be alowed to flaunt such arrogance."
Reply Quote
"My suit's gloves actually are doing just fine." I continue to work on the coolant system trying to find the source of the leak.

I was listen in to the conversation on the comm and decided to pitch me thoughts in on the matter.

"Elder I thought we used nukes as last resort or am I wrong?"
Edited by LeKroger on 11/20/2012 11:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
Henry: "New Overmind? Mick, I have a feeling this one is full of herself."

Elder: "You can start developing your hive cluster, but it'll still take you a while to build the structure and we have no room for it right now. Wait until we are in a better position to get it up and running, but, remember, this is our planet and the cluster can't stay once you are done here."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Don't distract him right now. He needs to calm that Syclla down. We do use nukes as a last resort, especially since our families live here. We just need to keep everyone happy right now and the truth is that the nukes really aren't prepared. We didn't plan on using them."
Reply Quote
{That's it Zerg, if I see you, you're toast, so stay out of my sights.} Rave was agitated and now Jake was pissed. He'd put too much on the line to kill the first one. He wasn't about to let another one rise. Jake had been the one to utter the threat, and he meant it. {Elder, you can't seriously let that thing set up a cluster! She'll take over the planet the moment no ones watching.}

{Jake's right. I may not be as anti-Zerg as Jake is, but she's not as trustworthy as she seems.}

OOC: Several cerebrates would like to have a word with you Mecha, along with the Exitium Brood.
Edited by Zarkun on 11/21/2012 8:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
Elder: I cut Syclla from the transmission. "Listen, I know you are concerned but I can handle Syclla at a later time. We can force them to leave, but for now we need her brood. Don't worry about and stop antagonizing her."
Reply Quote
{I worked too hard to let anyone even think they're the Overmind. I mean it, Joseph, I will kill her if she persists. I won't have another Aiur.} He sipped his scotch and leaned back, scanning for someone who clearly didn't belong. Rave sighed.

{Joseph, at least consider Psi Disruptors as a contingency plan. Jake might be less likely to kill your allies if there's that.}
Reply Quote
Elder: "There won't be. Syclla's brood is small and weakly controlled. We have inactive psi emitters and a psi disruptor on planet as well as a device that can emulate the Overmind itself. We can take control of a single zerg creature with the device at a time. It's called a Hive Mind Emulator."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]