StarCraft® II

Conscientia: Planet of Knowledge Part 2

Well, every brood is controlable from the start regardless of size, but that's up to you. However, psi enhancement probably isn't in the plan book, but I don't know. Not to mention TC said there wasn't room for buildings.
Edited by Zarkun on 11/21/2012 10:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm out of this RP now... And I am sorry.
Reply Quote
I let off a sigh. "Typical zerg then?"
I keep going through the coolant lines to find the source of the leak.
Reply Quote
Where am I?
Reply Quote
Watching Rave attempt to refrain from killing Mecha's person.
Reply Quote
Is there still room to join?
Reply Quote
Is Rave someone I would want to kill Mecha's person?
Reply Quote
OCC:
Name: Fatallix
Faction: Mercenary
Race: Protoss
Equipment: Psionic Multi-weapon, Zealot Power-Armor with Templar Robes
Abilities:
Fleet of Foot: Zealots, Eradicators, Vindicators, and both Templars move at the same speed as a Charging Zealot
Enhanced Psi-storm: Summons a powerful psi-storm, doing more damage and covering a wider area.
Bio-Plasma Blast: Powerful blast of blue plasma
Elemental: Controls various elements using psionics
Energy Pulse: Fires a blast of psionic energy, damaging enemies and restoring allied shields
Multitude of Void and Khala abilities
Backstory: An ages old Templar, he had been born in the times of the Aeon of Strife, and had worked with Tassadar, and later, Fenix. He had been there when Fenix was killed, and fought with a vengeance for him against the Zerg. He had taken part of the final strike at the Queen of Blades, and was forced to flee with the remaining people. There is no record of him gaining control of his own tribe, but he had somehow. His vengeance had been calmed down, but his hatred for the Queen of Blades still remained. He has the abilities of the Void and the Khala, but is actively observed and trains constantly in order to make sure he does not use both.

Units 200/200
Zealot: 27 (54)
Dragoon: 10 (20)
Sentry: 10 (20)
Immortal: 8 (32)
Reaver: 6 (24)
High Templar: 10 (20)
Dark Templar: 5 (10)
Carrier: 3 (18)
Mothership Core: 1 (2)
Edited by Jester on 11/23/2012 6:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yes he is KO. Looks good Jester. Now you have to wait on TC for upgrades.
Reply Quote
11/21/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Thecommander
You can start developing your hive cluster, but it'll still take you a while to build the structure and we have no room for it right now. Wait until we are in a better position to get it up and running, but, remember, this is our planet and the cluster can't stay once you are done here.

OOC: I literally said not yet since you can't build it on the cliff and we really don't need creep in the school and the town. The only place you could place that is at the bottom of the cliff and the Dominion is incredibly close. You have no way to defend from an attack from Duke. Also, no spore cannons are allowed. You need research to do that. Plus, there's no way you have the resources for five hatcheries right now. Yes, CR is also right. It takes longer to build structures. We are doing this in real time.
http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Zerg_history
http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Slothien

You can't really have a hydralisk become an Overmind. You need something to start that process. If the hive tells you to be a hydralisk, you are a hydralisk regardless of the DNA that is dormant in you. Though the process could be done another way. You have to have the pre-existing to change yourself. Such as zerglings become banelings, mutalisks become guardians and devourers, and hydralisks become lurkers, etc. That being said, you don't have enough mass to be a cerebrate.

Jester, you are going to have to explain that to me.

IC: Elder: "Don't do anything rash, Rave, Jake. We need pease among us right now. Jeff, get Daniel over there."
Reply Quote
Now why will the Protoss be interested in this? Be careful by introducing another faction. We already have Zergs...
Reply Quote
{Give me one reason not to put a bullet in this piece of sh!t's skull, Joesph. You know the risk she is. Why the hell not save us trouble?} He pushed it in deeper, his finger a thought away from pulling the trigger.

{Dealing with our Dominion friend, Joseph. No idea what's going on.}
Reply Quote
Mecha, just swap out the hydralisk for a broodmother and your golden. Exactly like a hydralisk except they don't suck as much as the hydralisk.
Reply Quote
He won't do it. He has a thing for Hydras.
Reply Quote
Protoss Research Projects:

1. Change zealots into a custom unit of your choice. For this choice, you will receive zealots of a strength equal to Fenix. http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Fenix
2. Advanced power suits gives 5% more life per upgraded armor. This is a good combo with using your upgrade on you armor in the first round. http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Power_suit
3. Purity of Form is what the Xel'naga intended the Protoss to be. Now they are as speed and agility is increased in biological units (Zealots, Dark Templar, and archons). This upgrade gives 5% more firing speed per upgrade weapon. This is a good combo with using your upgrade on your weapons in the first round.
4. Advanced photon cannon accelerator enables photon cannons to fire at a speed faster than normal.
5. Pylon area of effect shield generator, or P.A.E.S.G. as the terran call it, is a built in shield generator placed in the middle of a pylon's crystal lattice. The crystal protects the generator and provides it power. This decreases the pylon's output, so five normal pylons provide the energy six P.A.E.S.G.'s would provide. The shield generator, can be used for 30 seconds and has a cool-down of 30 seconds. The shield acts just like a Sentry's Guardian Shield.
6. Zealot speed from the first game increased your zealots' general speed. Zealot speed from the second increased their speed when they were close to an enemy. Now you can have both!
7. Universal speed is zealot speed given to all biological units (Dark Templar, High Templar, and Archons, but zealots already have that.) The increase is proportional to the increase to zealots gain with the speed upgrade (meaning Archons will not charge as fast as zealots. Say zealots travel 5 mph faster with zealot speed, then an archon will charge 5 mph faster than its base speed.)

I think the P.A.E.S.G. needs a new name. :/
Reply Quote
Should I just rewind so I havent built anything. And the reason she came here is
A: She wants to increase her size and Psi power
B: She wants to increase her control
C: She wants to find the pretty much the lost Cerebrate gene so she can incease her control and merge to you know form into a new Overmind. Her Hydralisk body basically limits her because she has pretty much grown as large as her body will alow it and her Psi power is pretty much at the max it can be.

And the reason she is not a Broodmother is because they are generic character types like ghosts and DTs
Reply Quote
11/21/2012 06:05 PMPosted by smylez
Now why will the Protoss be interested in this? Be careful by introducing another faction. We already have Zergs...

OOC: More fun that way, besides, in lore there are an occasion or two when the zerg and protoss worked together.
11/21/2012 06:26 PMPosted by smylez
Mecha, just swap out the hydralisk for a broodmother and your golden. Exactly like a hydralisk except they don't suck as much as the hydralisk.

11/21/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Zarkun
He won't do it. He has a thing for Hydras.

He could have just made a custom unit. Daniel is a Prototype that eats people and Jeff and John are part changeling. He could just say that his character has an experiment to combine hydralisk and queen DNA by some Brood or Terran science facility. Or really anything like that.

{Give me one reason not to put a bullet in this piece of sh!t's skull, Joesph. You know the risk she is. Why the hell not save us trouble?} He pushed it in deeper, his finger a thought away from pulling the trigger.

{Dealing with our Dominion friend, Joseph. No idea what's going on.}

IC: Elder: "Okay, Rave, I'm going to tell you this once and only once. I have been nice to you and I've been using a gentle approach, but seems to have failed."

Henry grabs Rave's arm and pushes the gun away. His eyes glow bright yellow. He starts to speak, but it's the Elder's voice you hear. "Don't do anything stupid." Henry's eyes return to normal, but he controls to glare at Rave. He speaks again, but this time as Henry.

Henry: "The Elder isn't often forced to do that. Don't push him."

Elder: I continue to talk, but this time through the radio. "My spectres and I are connected. Henry allowed me use of his voice to stop you. As you can see my power, know that I have the situation under control."

Should I just rewind so I havent built anything. And the reason she came here is
A: She wants to increase her size and Psi power
B: She wants to increase her control
C: She wants to find the pretty much the lost Cerebrate gene so she can incease her control and merge to you know form into a new Overmind. Her Hydralisk body basically limits her because she has pretty much grown as large as her body will alow it and her Psi power is pretty much at the max it can be.

And the reason she is not a Broodmother is because they are generic character types like ghosts and DTs

OOC: All fair. You get a hatchery and the spore crawlers. You really have no need for more spine crawlers at the moment.
Reply Quote
Rave laughed. "That's supposed to scare me? I've seen infestation occur first hand, and came out of the spectre process mind intact. 'Connected minds' don't worry me. No," his eyes glow the blood red that indicates that his power is awakening, "back off." {You failed to give me a reason, Joseph. She's a liability. You know it. You'd be stupid to ignore it}
Edited by Zarkun on 11/21/2012 7:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
I look at the monitor in my ship, a probe relaying data from the edge of the system.
Another fleet. The Dominion. I say, to no one in particular.
Given the number, this may be an assault force or an occupation force. Orders? One of the crew replies
Study the fleet's patterns, and find a gap. We'll send small teams in at a time, starting with the Core. I reply, and head down to speak to my troops. Although I could just talk to them from the bridge, them seeing me will raise their spirits.
Yes, Executor.
Edited by Jester on 11/21/2012 7:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
Henry: I back away a few steps. "I warned you."

Suddenly, the ground behind Rave explodes throwing him up into the air. Unable to control the landing he lands face first into the ground at Henry's feet. Rave lands hard on a rock which knocks the wind out of him.

Daniel: "Rave, are you causing problems already? I don't need to be running after you to calm you down."

Elder: "I do have a few family members who like to help me out, Rave. Jake, please bring our friend into custody would you?"
Edited by Thecommander on 11/21/2012 7:45 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]