StarCraft® II

Conscientia: Planet of Knowledge Part 2

"I have to work with them!??! Im.. impossible but no matter if they betray our alliance I will deal with them myself."
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 11/21/2012 9:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
{And you're supposed to scare them? Joseph, it's a fancy trick, but it isn't going to intimidate a race of collective minds who can resist Infestation through sheer force of will. There's going to be blood, and not just the Dominions. The Protoss will eventually find a reason to eradicate the Zerg. When they do, hope they don't try to take you out for harboring them. I've got more reason than Rave to hate the Zerg, and I'm doing my damnedest to keep from walking down there and shooting the b!tch and leaving you all to rot. The only reason that Dan's ramp didn't fall was because you had us to spare.}

OOC: Mecha, she can't hear what's being said anymore. Joseph cut her out.
Edited by Zarkun on 11/21/2012 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
I return to the bridge of my ship, having spoken to my troops.
Executor, we have discovered a flaw within their patrol patterns. I know I should have informed you, but the Mothership Core was deployed ground-side, along with two probes. We have been told to deploy on the Northern section. One of the crew-man said, updating me.
It was what I would have done, brother. Good work. I feel a ripple of pride from him, and I continue. Every time there is a gap, we need to send a small team in to land on the ground. Photon cannons need to be up, and we need to get ready for attacks as well as pushing against them. I will proceed with the next party.
Yes, Executor. It will be done. The crew replies in unison.
I nod, and exit from the bridge, heading down to the hanger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Mothership core arrives at the Northern base, along with a team of probes. The Probes begin to set up shop, and the Core begins patrolling around the area.
Edited by Jester on 11/22/2012 4:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
Elder: "That little trick, that you didn't see, Jake, is a party trick. It was more meant as a distraction so that Daniel could get the drop on Rave. You really don't seem to understand the larger picture here do you? I have no intention of trying to scare the Protoss. Syclla and the Protoss can have their fight after the Dominion is taken care of, not that they should."
Reply Quote
{Huh, won't work twice and molecular dissemblance and tank shells are on two completely different levels.} Jake sighs, knocking the Dominion man out and dragging him to the edge of the Dominion camp, breaking an arm for good measure, then heads back to the caves.

{Rave, now's not the time. Our point is, that no matter the common enemy, their blood feud may prove our undoing and if it comes to that, we have to choose between allies. Are you going to be able to do that, Joseph? I'm telling you right now, I'll be standing on the Protoss' side. I know them, and trust them, they aren't out to consume and infest all life. The Zerg, all I've seen from them is death and destruction where ever they go. I watched and listened to my entire f*cking unit, an entire f*cking regiment of trained and combat ready assault soldiers, killed in seconds. All by the Zerg and their f*cking HEV. I watched an innocent girl consumed by the HEV and turned into a weapon of death. I have nightmares about what I saw in that ship, Joseph, I still see the faces of all those men in my dreams, men and women who died because I didn't press for information from my superiors. I know what they are, Joseph, and I know what they want and I won't stand by and watch you all killed when that time comes.}
Reply Quote
Elder: I sigh. He truly doesn't understand the zerg. After all our research, we discovered the truth of the zerg, not that anyone would believe us. If he thought the zerg were evil, then he never saw a hybrid or heard the voice in the dark. "I would choose the Protoss, of course. Though I don't usually kill allies. You seem to think you know everything. You've seen a fraction of the truth."
Reply Quote
In space, another wave of Protoss transports fly through gaps in the Dominion fleet. They arrive at the Northern base, and unload their cargo, then fly back, cutting the time close as they flee from Dominion ships.

I watch the ships fly off, and look around the camp. It wasn't that big, but we had set up a few defenses, keeping things together. I glance up, and see the Mothership Core hovering nearby. I turn to the Dark Templar, and say Scout out the other camps. If you have to do it quietly, do so, but I don't think they'd kill us if they needed our help. They nod, and spread out, going to view the other camps. I set the zealots up in mock-training matches, and get the Dragoons ready to fight, keeping them ready for a fight. The single High templar that had traveled with us begins to meditate.
Reply Quote
{Oh, you mean those Hybrids and the Dark Voice? I served with Raynor before I came here, trusted enough that he told me what he saw in the Ihan crystal and I went with him to the Dominion research facility and saw them. It only confirmed what I'd seen of the Zerg so far. Don't think they're pure.}
Reply Quote
I find the leak in one of the lines and grab the replacement line that I would need to seal up the leak before draining the coolant reservoir into an empty pan. I then take the damaged line out and put in the replacement line making sure that the couplings were set correctly. I continue to check the rest of the lines to make sure there wasn't anymore that might leak.
Reply Quote
@Fantasy: The SCV's are automatically included. You can use Science Vessels. I also need to know your upgrade and your research project. Sarah is your adviser. Good luck with that...

@supaflyz: I need your upgrade.

@Duke: I need your upgrade.

@Naitsrich: I need your everything. :\

@Everyone: I need the amount of causalities that you have suffered.

@Jester: Need your research project and your upgrade. Zero is you adviser.

11/21/2012 09:56 PMPosted by Zarkun
{Oh, you mean those Hybrids and the Dark Voice? I served with Raynor before I came here, trusted enough that he told me what he saw in the Ihan crystal and I went with him to the Dominion research facility and saw them. It only confirmed what I'd seen of the Zerg so far. Don't think they're pure.}

I'm still sitting on this as I still find it unbelievable...
Reply Quote
Not seeing anymore damaged lines I place the coolant I drained into the reservoir. I watch the lines to see if I missed one that might be leaking before moving on to the pump unit.
"So far John it looks like just one line was leaking. Checking the pump now to make sure."
Reply Quote
Welp, I'm not sure how to edit it, so just roll with it. RPer lore doesn't always make sense.
Reply Quote
11/21/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Zarkun
RPer lore doesn't always make sense.

OOC: It brings me pain though... Can he at least not know of the Dark Voice? Hybrids I don't care about, but the prophecy is pushing it.

IC: John: "Probably a good idea."
Reply Quote
Let me sleep on it. Literally. I'm too tired to think straight right now.
Reply Quote
I look over the exterior of the pump not noticing anything and decide to remove it to take it apart and check the interior parts.

After a few minutes of looking it over and replacing a few minor parts I put it back into place and secure it.
"Alright John that should do it. Anything else that needs done to the ship?"
Reply Quote
@TC: Uhh....Researching is changing normal unit to a custom unit. Upgrade is Protoss Shielding. Unless I got that wrong.

Could I perhaps get the Prelate that serves under my character in this as well, TC?
Edited by Jester on 11/22/2012 4:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
I suffered serious burns when the Infested blew. I slide against a wall, pulling out a small bottle. I apply some of the salve inside to my burns, wincing in pain as I do so.
Reply Quote
I return to the bridge of my ship, having spoken to my troops.
Executor, we have discovered a flaw within their patrol patterns. I know I should have informed you, but the Mothership Core was deployed ground-side, along with two probes. We have been told to deploy on the Northern section. One of the crew-man said, updating me.
It was what I would have done, brother. Good work. I feel a ripple of pride from him, and I continue. Every time there is a gap, we need to send a small team in to land on the ground. Photon cannons need to be up, and we need to get ready for attacks as well as pushing against them. I will proceed with the next party.
Yes, Executor. It will be done. The crew replies in unison.
I nod, and exit from the bridge, heading down to the hanger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Mothership core arrives at the Northern base, along with a team of probes. The Probes begin to set up shop, and the Core begins patrolling around the area.

Did you exploit the hole used by 323?

The air fleet flew over the spectre base. Then A Viking with a white flag of Parley attached to the cockpit, morphed into ground mode and landed.
A young seventeen year old with black hair and lightly tanned skin leapt out of the cockpit.
"The mercenaries you hired are at your service commander."
He put his hand over his heart, and bowed.
(First to respond will be the one to interact with 323.")
Reply Quote
Sensing the newcomer I probed with my mind. "Humph you Terrans are everywhere but who am I to judge. My name is Scylla, leader of the Hydra Brood, soon to be leader of the Zerg Swarm."
Reply Quote
I should come back and kill that ignorant/arrogant Hydralisk of yours.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]