StarCraft® II

Nerf Immortal all in? Why not buff NP

If Rock decides to make Infestor's Neural Parasite will not effect on psionic units (why not the massive units? Any body used it to control a HT or a Ghost?)

I think the range of this ability should be increased from 7 back to 9, and decrease its build time from 110 to 90.

BTW, I think we can limit the number of Infested Terran: An Infestor only store 4 or 5 ITs (eggs) at most, and Infestor takes 10 seconds to "regenerate" a egg after it is used.
Edited by StarOFdadA on 11/18/2012 12:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
If Rock decides to make Infestor's Neural Parasite will not effect on psionic units (why not the massive units? Any body used it to control a HT or a Ghost?)

I think the range of this ability should increase from 7 back to 9, and decrease its build time from 110 to 90.

BTW, I think we can limit the number of Infested Terran: An Infestor only store 4 or 5 ITs (eggs) at most, and Infestor takes 10 seconds to "regenerate" a egg after it is used.

infestors dont come out in time for immortal sentry allin, so even if neural was buffed to high heaven, zerg wont beable to mass up a sizable infestor composition without falling behind economically.

remember that a 3 base zerg is on par with 2 base protoss, and in order for infestors to come out before immortal sentry, you basically have to be cutting so much that the protoss player can just sit in and macro on a third base (if he scouts) because you are teching too fast with little econ.
Reply Quote
Hell no. NP and winfester deserve zero buffs.

Winfester will not be out for immortal sentry anyways not to mention NP upgrade time.
Reply Quote

I think the range of this ability should be increased from 7 back to 9, and decrease its build time from 110 to 90.

Why not massive units? because that would denny the neuro of Collosus and Thors, the reason why they chose the psionic tag is because first it kinda make sense lore that psionic could resist mind control, so thats nice but its one tag of the mothership and it will have no other effect on the game and this is obviously what they want.

It also preven the neuro of high templar to feedbak the mothership wich was an other way to negate vortex but without having to get too close to the MS.
Reply Quote
Guys fungal is the spell they are making ineffective vs psionic. stay up to the latest info.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Dreadwolf
It also preven the neuro of high templar to feedbak the mothership wich was an other way to negate vortex but without having to get too close to the MS.

It will be a very sad sad day if they nurf such awesome play and we never see such high level action such as that in games.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 12:49 AMPosted by Essex
infestors dont come out in time for immortal sentry allin

Oh... I was told that the young pro player, Life can do that in time. Well, Korean is OP.

PS: If Blizzard nerf Immortal, what can Protoss do to against Terran?
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 12:59 AMPosted by DaveRoid
Guys fungal is the spell they are making ineffective vs psionic. stay up to the latest info.

What I know is the fungal will have a "trajectory" in HOTS beta.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 01:10 AMPosted by StarOFdadA

What I know is the fungal will have a "trajectory" in HOTS beta.

i know its going to be reverted, like it did in WoL
Reply Quote
Not being able to NP my arcons is kind of a big deal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]