Love Terran QQ fallback on Infestor

So when you let a zerg take 5 bases, with no harass, let him get up to 60+ drones before pushing out and sit on 2 bases... you did NOT lose because the infestor's OP. Sorry.
Edited by UncleSlim on 11/18/2012 10:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
Most terrans dont do that bud, most are harassing and expanding with a huge lead but still lose because the zerg just barely manages to get infestor BL. and by most I mean high level players
Edited by Zerglor on 11/18/2012 10:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 10:53 AMPosted by Omnipotent
Which games are you watching? Because that's not what anyone does TvZ if they're good; ever.

11/18/2012 10:53 AMPosted by Zerglor
Most terrans dont do that bud, most are harassing and expanding with a huge lead but still lose because the zerg just barely manages to get infestor BL. and by most I mean high level players

This is what I'm saying. That terran that I beat (the QQ terran I'm talking about), was arguing for race imbalance. I'm not saying anything about balance, just the fact that balance had nothing to do with it, he was just BAD.

This post is about terran's who argue that zerg is OP when (even if they are) they lost because they played so terribly, and blamed it on balance.
Edited by UncleSlim on 11/18/2012 10:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
This is what I'm saying. That terran that I beat (the QQ terran I'm talking about), was arguing for race imbalance. I'm not saying anything about balance, just the fact that balance had nothing to do with it, he was just BAD.

This post is about terran's who argue that zerg is OP when (even if they are) they lost because they played so terribly, and blamed it on balance.

Oh ok. I thought you were talking about the early BWC games. You know, games that actually matter.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 11:02 AMPosted by TAJ
You know, games that actually matter.

But they actually don't matter because the top koreans opted out of their country's finals (polt, mvp, nestea), so I don't give much credit to Parting.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Geno
Also way to exaggerate Terran being on 2 bases vs your 5.

Exaggerate how? I had 5...

Lol u mad bro?

Clump your army up moar plz and 1a as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]