StarCraft® II

Politics and Peoples Discussion/Sign Up

Dacder, I'll join... Just let me come up with something.
Reply Quote
11/22/2012 02:16 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Dacder, I'll join... Just let me come up with something.
Awesome, take all the time you need. :)
Reply Quote
Jake, I might use your set up on how you created it all... I just like it for some reason.
Reply Quote
Edited some things.

Thank you Owlfeathers. I did realize just now how big that is. (Playing a bit to much Supreme Commander and Cortex Roleplay back to back...)
Edited by Korozain on 11/22/2012 8:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
It's updated (I think).
Reply Quote
Ouch, my feelings. I am glad to see I get under your skin. Do you have thin skin or am I just that good.
Ahhh. Sorry my good sir. I was a little pissed when I typed that. Please accept my apology. I swear it will never happen again.
Reply Quote
I really, really, really, really, really, wanna join, but Im afraid I will become overloaded... No, I WILL become overloaded...

Unless I just stayed in the shadows...

It seems like you could totally just sit back and watch as things went south in this RP.
Reply Quote

It seems like you could totally just sit back and watch as things went south in this RP.
Unless I'm getting the wrong message out of this, that's the beauty of this RP, no story, it's all created by character interaction. Of course, I will....keep things interesting... *twitches fingers menacingly.*.

Also, if you think you're overloaded, that's fine. If you want to join, feel free.
Edited by Dacder on 11/23/2012 1:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
Well im thinking about joining, but then only posting when I have time. If it slips, oh well, I probably wont miss anything anyways.
Reply Quote
It's up to you Mark. It's up to you....
Reply Quote
GRR, decisions in life!!

You deserve for this RP to take off and it actually is a really good idea... What the heck, Im in.
Reply Quote
Nation-
^MarkusDaWise^
Name: Allens
Leader(s): King James Allen the V
Galactic location: Inner
Government type: Constitutional Monarchy
Economy Type: Capitalism
Money: No idea... eh.. Really wealthy.
Military Strength: 1,000,000
Military Tech: 3
Worlds: Allens, Korvachka and recently invaded half of Jomink
Population: 8,000,000,000 I guess.. lol, I have no idea :S
Political Respect: 8-9 Respected for extreme beauty in everything, extremely good government and extremely strong Morals. Think of it as the U.S. a decade ago.

Character:
^MarkusDaWise^
Character Name: Boon Vonchi
Weapons/Armor: None, he is not a soldier
Description: Green eyes, black hair that comes past the ears. Skin is dark, but not african dark.
Backstory: This man was hand chosen by James when he was young, he has stayed loyal ever since.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/23/2012 6:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
Nation is accepted, for the backstory and description, to you mean to be seen later in the RP, or you're going to edit it in?

Edit: Also, glad you could join us.
Edited by Dacder on 11/23/2012 10:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
Are custom races allowed?
Reply Quote
11/23/2012 10:53 AMPosted by KnarledOne
Are custom races allowed?
(Thinks really hard)

If you can make a reason as to why they're there, and as long as they aren't too out there, then sure.
Reply Quote
Dacder, I think it would be best if you started this tomorrow... I'm still thinking on how I should do my Terran nation.

I'm thinking about doing a Aquila et Umbram, who in fact changed their name at this point of time and they really aren't Aquila et Umbram... But they do have some access to a couple of forgotten reports that they dug up.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/23/2012 11:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah, today is doubtful I'll likely be busy, and I may be going to an amusement park with my family today.
Reply Quote
Tactical Dreadnaught Armour, Leman Russ Battle Tank, Baneblade...

Well, good to know I'm not the only 40k fan around here...

BTW Jake, what army do you play? (Blood Angels for me)
Reply Quote
Vanilla Marines all day 'erryday!
Reply Quote
I create my own Space Marines.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]