StarCraft® II

Final Stand PRP

Name: Fencar
Soldier Type: Ghost.
Appearance: 6'6", broad shoulders, auburn hair.
Armamant: C-10 Canister Rifle VI, multiple Lockdown rounds, EMP grenades, a few dozen high-caliber rounds. Has a modified Warp Blade attached to his right wrist.
Abilities: Cloak, Snipe, extensive Telekinesis. Can detonate an EMP grenade while it's wired into his suit to recharge energy in a pinch.
Backstory: Rated a 10 on the Psi index. One of the last Ghosts remaining, he hasn't gotten this far for nothing. Managed to get back to Korhal IV via crash-landed Phoenix. Has a long history with the Protoss.

Notes: I don't count EMP and Lockdown as abilities because they take ammo, not energy. Snipe I do count because you actually Psionically charge the bullet to do more damage. I will expand his backstory when I have time and ideas.
Edited by Fencar on 11/21/2012 9:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
I feel a need that constantly restricting yourself based on the game is hurting your ability to RP. Think outside the game. I mean it. It'll give your character more depth. Accepted though.
Reply Quote
^Dacder
Name:Jurassic Conquest (Real name: Lenny Dud)
Soldier type: "Heavy Infantry"
Appearance: Huge, 6'8, 285 pounds, black skin color, bald, large football jersey when not in combat, Black and Green uniform in combat, large pants, black boots.
Armament:MI-68 Personal Minigun, Riot Shield, AK-145 Machine gun, Magnum pistol.
Abilities: Strength (Self-explanatory).
Backstory:Was a Defensive linemen before the war started, he signed up quick, and went around places. He got his nickname from his commander in training camp, and was sent to mars where was just now put into Soren's unit.
Starting planet:Mars
Reply Quote
DarkRa
Name: Dark Alpha (John Strife)
Soldier Type: "infiltration"
Appearance: strong but not bulky(average sized). white skin colour, white hair, red eyes, TX-4 360 infiltrator battle suit
Armament: TX-CR lasrifle, TX-150 Tower shield(its actually a tine rectangle to start out with but expands), and psi-katana(pretty much a katana but the blade edge is a laser)
Abilities: cloak(short period), Tower shield can be dug into a ground(if its not metal) to form cover, and Dark sight(see through walls)
Backstory: *unknown*
Starting planet: Earth
Edited by darkra on 11/21/2012 4:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
You have to give a real name for records. It would be in them anyways.
Reply Quote
did it Zark. so am i in?
Reply Quote
You're good. One moment.
Reply Quote
so does that mean i can start posting? don't wanna start without a definite heads up cause you said one moment
Reply Quote
PROJECT: FINAL FLASH

Subject, Wolf Mother...

[*******************************************]
l*******************************************l

Corrupted file detected, please reconstruct profile...

Age, early twenties...
Eye color, Ice Blue...
Body type, light and lithe...
Hair color, Auburn...
Skin color, pale...
5' 7", 147 lbs...
Features, freckles on both cheeks, dimples...

Artemis, Special Operations and Reconnaissance division...
Tactical Reconnaissance armor, hooded mask...
Semi-Auto Reaper Sniper System, Burst-Fire Tactical SMG, Combat Knife...
Recon Drone, Proximity Mine, SOFLAM...

History, -Classified-...
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/21/2012 5:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
Well done. Looks good.
Reply Quote
PROJECT: FINAL FLASH

Subject, Draco.

Corrupted file detected, please reconstruct profile...

Age, 25...
Eye color, Electric Green...
Body type, Athletic...
Hair color, Platinum...
Skin color, Tanned...
6' 4", 255 lbs...
Features, Scar from training across left eye...

Artemis, Special Operations and Assault division...
Fefnir Mk III Assault Armor, Armored helmet, color: red...
Fully automatic Odin assault rifle, .50 caliber Drop-Dead Combat Pistol, Combat Knives...
Frag grenade, shredder grenade, prototype Plasma grenade...

History, -Classified-...
Reply Quote
11/21/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Zarkun
I feel a need that constantly restricting yourself based on the game is hurting your ability to RP. Think outside the game. I mean it. It'll give your character more depth. Accepted though.
Well, I have switched to using Lockdown rounds and EMP grenades instead of energy. I don't have an especially active imagination, so I don't know what else I could do?
Reply Quote
Well, search Rave in the bar search thread. He's a Spectre granted, but it gives you some ideas on how you can add to the Ghost persona.
Reply Quote
i might join but first would this be taking place before Original/BW, between BW&WOL, or after WOL? or in another version of the starcraft universe where those events never even occured?
Reply Quote
11/21/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Zarkun
Well, search Rave in the bar search thread. He's a Spectre granted, but it gives you some ideas on how you can add to the Ghost persona.
"Bar search thread"....?
Reply Quote
This is well after Legacy of the Void. It's why things are playing out the way they are. And there's a search bar specifically for the JRB forums. Search Rave in it.
Edited by Zarkun on 11/21/2012 7:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
ahhhhh hmmm wonder how mensk and/or raynor pissed of the protoss enough for this the zerg is easy to understand kerrigan REALLY hates mensk but the toss hmmmmm. and for them to go all the way to the Sol system damn. *looks around* ok who pissed em off so i can go back in time and kill him/her/it or whatever
Edited by TheLostMorph on 11/21/2012 7:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
EYES ARE BURNING! Zarkun, why are the Toss working with Zerg? Don't they hate each other's guts?
Reply Quote
Not by this point. If Kerrigan really does free their wills, then why hate? Let's also keep in mind that I have knowledge that you don't. Morph, this is, like, decades. The two are dead.
Reply Quote
Mengsk = ~50-60 years old in WOL
Raynor = ~30-40 years old in WOL
this is best guess estimate but i could be wrong. how long has this been going on? since LOTV ends? or sometime after? Mengsk is old true (was 25 or so during Guild Wars) Raynor is not so old he only turned 18 at about the end of the guild wars
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]