StarCraft® II

Temporary resign

- Technical Support
I've had some issues with carpel tunnel lately. So after speaking with a doc, I had my arm checked. The check revealed the obvious carpel tunnel, as well as an unneeded muscle build up near the bottom of my forearm. This unneeded muscle is built by extensively using a mouse and keyboard. This restricts the movement and reaction speed of my wrist and finger joints. Along with cramps that it can cause. It also attributes to putting stress on the median nerve (helps cause carpel tunnel.) The doctor decided to have this muscle removed, along with the necessary operation for carpel tunnel, doing them both at the same time saves money and time. But the downside is that after the operation, I've got to take at least 2 weeks off, taking it easy so to speak.

I'll be mostly absent from the forums until then.

(To much SC2 over the break :/ )
Edited by Duke on 11/26/2012 7:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
Okay, I hope it goes well.....get well soon! Take as much time as needed, Joeyray's ain't worth carpal tunnel.
Edited by Dacder on 11/26/2012 7:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
11/26/2012 07:02 AMPosted by Dacder
Okay, I hope it goes well.....get well soon! Take as much time as needed, Joeyray's ain't worth carpal tunnel.

Thanks.
Edited by Duke on 11/26/2012 7:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/26/2012 07:02 AMPosted by Dacder
Joeyray's ain't worth carpal tunnel.

+1

But you will be missed... unlike your last exit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]