StarCraft® II

Quote of the day

Instigator and motive for kidnapping unknown. Will investigate.
Paraphrased-

"Since meeting me, the amount of declarative statements he makes has doubled. I therefor submit that meeting me led to a 100% increase in his confidence."
-Delta, Red Vs. Blue

EDIT: Good going KnarledOne. Very like the character.
Edited by Zanon on 3/23/2013 6:51 AM PDT
"Had to be me. Somebody else might have gotten it wrong."
-Mordin Solis just before sacrificing himself to destroy his life's work.
Organism Zanon. Respected member of Bar. Time in Bar longer than most. Writing quality excellent. High quality feedback, rarely provided. Possible room for improvement. Eagle Scout. Familiar with StarCraft lore. Adheres strictly to Rules of Conduct, enforces. Compliment valued.

A friend of mine had his Eagle Ceremony recently. His letter from the President was... interesting. GUess what was in the envelope?
A nice letter of congratulations from the president that hopefully was not signed by a machine?
Nope.

Nothing.
Everyone lacks vision, both literally and figuratively

-Sarah Kerrigan to the bar patrons who can only see her human form.
"YOU ARE NOT SARAH KERRIGAN OF ANY KIND! YOU ARE A PERSON WHO OWNS A COMPUTER, STARCRAFT II, AND HAS INTERNET ACCESS, OF WHOM'S ACCOUNT IS NAMED SMYLEZ AND HAS THE PORTRAIT OF SARAH KERRIGAN!"
Organism ShadowFury is delirious. Requires sedation.

Must remember to terminate Rainbow Goddess organism.
"Also, if I might add, I can utilize the Always Win™ button on all classes except infiltrator, and the only time I can't use the Always Win™ button is when someone else presses their Always Win™ button first!"
-Vincent Mercury, Planetside 2 Forums, Subject: Shotguns.
"DRUNK SCV IS DRUNK!!! GO HOME DRUNK SCV!!!"
- my friend, playing the WoL campaign.
"How was the SCV drunk?"
Hem, long story, here goes...

So, my friend had walled off his base, however there was a small opening on the left side of his wall. Through the funkiness of pathing, the SCV was directed to the outside of the wall when it tired to build another supply depot on the right inside of the wall.

Still with me?

So, as a result the SCV dutifully ran out of the base. At this point I take over from my friend who's going "WTF!!!". I proceed to lower a supply depot on the right side of the wall to allow the SCV back in faster. However as it reaches the new opening, I raise the supply depot, forcing the SCV to go back around to the small opening. My friend takes control again and starts mashing the raise/lower supply depot button, causing the SCV to twitch back and forth.

THUS...

"DRUNK SCV IS DRUNK!!! GO HOME DRUNK SCV!!!"
(plus hordes of accompanying laughter)
Edited by Warhawk on 4/1/2013 8:48 PM PDT
GO HOME DRUNK SCV

"[allies] Is this guy cannon rushing me? Really?
[all] Go home, dude! You're drunk!"
-Me
"So I see nine pool is still popular..."
-Me after my first real HotS ladder match.
"It wasn't the SCV's fault. You know it's very stressful working in a big heavy robot mining minerals all day and occasionally constructing buildings. Not to mention that a bunch of tiny little insect things might splatter across a wall that you'll have to repair."
I disagree. I worked as an SCV for a year. It's them damn Zerg rushes you gotta worry about.
"good...I didn't want my expansion there anyways"
- Random match
"good...I didn't want my expansion there anyways"
- Random match

xD

I've done that a few times.
We forgot this thread.
-Me, just now

Reg: But apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Xerxes: Brought peace?
Reg: Oh, peace!... Shut up!
-Some movie

He knew what it took to get into the histories. A man could get killed doing that sort of thing.
-Mat Cauthon, Winter’s Heart, Chapter 17: Pink Ribbons
Edited by Zanon on 6/23/2013 3:30 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]