StarCraft® II

Quote of the day

Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

-Ricky Bobby
"One time my brother Lester f@cked a Zergling."

-SCV
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" -So many people...

"What do I look like, an orc?" -Artanis
"I swear by my own stunning good looks and towering ego that I am not lying to you."
-The Dresden Files

"We came here in peace, we expect to go in one... piece."
-Col. Jack O'Neill

Guard: [in Russian] Вы советские шпионы? [Are you Soviet spies?]
Dr. Jackson: [in Russian] Нет. [No.]
Col. O'Neill: Daniel?
Dr. Jackson: He just asked if we were Soviet spies… oh.
Jack O'Neill: Nyet?!
I fear my enthusiasm flags when real work is demanded of me.
-H.P.Lovecraft

Don't argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
-Mark Twain

I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.
-My friend
"Your friend and I would get along well, HalfaRat. I despise the human race. Doesn't matter your appearance. And since this is a quote thread... I suppose I need to add something."

"There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself."
-I have no Clue

"You don't need to know all the answers. No one is smart enough to ask you all the questions."
-I lack this answer, and it frustrates me greatly.

"Intellectuals solve problems. Geniuses prevent them."
-Albert Einstein, and !@#$. I've caused so many problems then try to fix them it ain't funny... Then again there is inattentiveness...

"For you to insult me, I must first value your opinion."
-I do not know, and sometimes this is incorrect. An idiot insults your intelligence, if you have a short fuse, you must resist man-slaughter

"The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends"
-Some guy named Friedrich Nietzsche, I failed the first part, succeeded the second!

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
-Albert Einstein
"Jew?"'
-Eric Cartman
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.
-My friend

... Same here. I mean, one of my friends has said that a number of times as well...

"They named it the Xbox One because they took 359 steps backwards."
- Some person on the internet
"There are 2 poles on every magnet.
2 sides on every coin.
And 2 faces on every person..."
-Me

"Waking up is the 2nd hardest thing in the morning..."
-Some guy's senior quote
"The first thing they teach you in school. Is dont watch the bottle."
-Love Guru
"10,000 promises.
10,000 ways to lose."
-Chester Benninigton, Linkin Park
Song: 'Powerless'
"Welcome to Warhammer 40k where the words "oversized", "overkill", and "overpowered" do not exist."
-Youtube comment
Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness.
-Yousuf Karsh
"Of course it's got holes in it. It's a doily. It's crochet."

"An a good game that is too, if ye've got the balls for it."

-The Hobbit.

Nero: "And when the devils, daemons, and demons are united under our commission's logo someday, we will storm the gates of the Upper Planes and lay waste to all that is good and holy."

Lee: "The cries of the slaughter will echo across the firmament, briefly, before they are silenced by the claws of our brethren."

Cedrik: "The blood of the angels will flow like rivers, and we will gather around great dispensers of it to discuss the previous evening's televised entertainment!"

Nero: "But, y'know, that's more of a long-term goal."

Lee: "One action item at a time."

Cedrik: "Don't put the hellcart before the demonhorse, my dad always says!"

-The Three Fiends, The Order of the Stick: Where do you see yourself in five million years?
"Intelligence is knowing that a Tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
"SQUIRREL!"

-Every dog ever to see a squirrel. Oh, and UP.
Hello

-Lots of people.
"I'll never let this die..."
-Korozain
Edited by Korozain on 8/22/2013 12:52 PM PDT
08/21/2013 07:56 PMPosted by Korozain
"Intelligence is knowing that a Tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Actually, in the original quote it's knowledge, not intelligence. It's supposed to be a facetious answer to the question "What is the difference between knowledge and wisdom?"
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?
-Captain Jack Sparrow
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]