StarCraft® II

Quote of the day

In the Vatican, a man is assigned to sit on the roof of the central chapel's tallest tower and watch for God to come. His name is Leonardo and he's to spend his whole life doing this. One day, the Pope and his Cardinals are walking by the door to the tower, which is locked, discussing God when Leonardo knocks. He was instructed to knock twice if God's coming, and three times if he's hungry. *Knock* *knock* The Pope stops and holds up a hand. "Wait for it..."*Knock* Smiling, the Pope turns to one of his aids. "Get Leonardo, a sandwich."

-My best friend.
Be wary of any old person in a profession where one usually dies young.

-Anonymous (AKA I have no idea)
IT'S ALIVE!
-Robot Chicken
"Attack" is the only order worth remembering.
Kharn the Betrayer, pretty fun guy, Warhammer 40000

Everything in that general direction must die!
Eddie Riggs, Brutal Legend

We're the Death Korps of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way.
Lieutenant Konarski, at the war on Tarsis Ultra, Warhammer 40000

We outnumbered them 1,000 to 1, and they kept shooting at us. We offered them quarter, and they kept shooting at us. We backed away, and they kept shooting at us. We tried to embark into our transports to leave them be, and they kept shooting at us. They forced us to kill them. These Gue'la are insane.
Shas'O Bupo Jun'ka, Warhammer 40000
"MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES!!!!!!!"
- Youtube comment

Also, Jake, The Tau quote, is it talking about the orks or the space marines?

To continue along that vein:

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

-Cave Johnson

When life gives you lemons, sauté it with a plate of livers and serve it back to life.

When life gives you lemons, shut up and eat your lemons.

-I cannot remember who said this but someone did.
Edited by GenMGranger on 8/28/2013 6:29 AM PDT
"Whatever you do, do for the sake of love. For such an action is truly beyond the scope of both good and evil."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

...Though I may be paraphrasing a bit, the gist of it is still there...
Edited by morrjo on 8/28/2013 8:18 AM PDT
In individuals, insanity is rare. But in groups, in parties and in nations and epochs, it is the rule.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Albert Einstein
"Welcome to Warhammer 40k where the words "oversized", "overkill", and "overpowered" do not exist."
- Youtube comment

EDIT:
Crap, I did already post this one. Oh well.
Edited by Warhawk on 9/4/2013 5:59 PM PDT
Didnt we already do that one?
"If at first you don't succeed, blow it up."
-Me

"When faced with a difficult challenge that requires numerous people to solve, it means you're over thinking the issue. There is NOTHING in this world some C4 can't fix."
-Me

Dacder:

"An hour before the Devil fell, God thought him beautiful in Heaven."- Mr. Hale, [/i]The Crucible[i]
Edited by Zarkun on 9/4/2013 10:14 PM PDT
Be wary of any old person in a profession where one usually dies young.

-Anonymous (AKA I have no idea)

"Old wizards don't get that way by being easy to kill."
-Black Mage, 8-Bit Theater
"When faced with a difficult challenge that requires numerous people to solve, it means you're over thinking the issue. There is NOTHING in this world some C4 can't fix."
-Me

"I find that as the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it cannot resolve rapidly diminishes."

-Vaarsuvius
Zarkun, C4 and duct tape.
Addendum; C4, Duct-tape and WD40.
A crucial ingredient that cannot be overlooked.
"One who puts on armor should not boast like one who takes it off."
- The Bible
"You should see how weird it is from this side of the fire," Rikiya said thoughtfully. "We're the boss' squad. We go where he goes. Which... probably makes more sense if you know about my boss. Sergeant Kyo. The rumor you need silver arrows to kill him? Completely false. It's never worked."
-Pvt. Rikiya, Embers
"Sweet and powerful. What was your inspiration for it?"

"Life!"

"What is this game and where can I buy it?"

"Best game ever man! The graphics are so awesome!"

"Yeah but the story is weak and the gameplay is lacking. Not to mention no dev support. Cars need a major buff and I can't fly. I think my skill tree is glitched."

"And i forgot, the respawn system sucks."

"It also has the worst micro-transaction system I've ever seen."

"It has however, a quite diverse community. You literally find all kinds of people out here. Ya have to be careful, cuz that includes all kinds of unplesant people."

"Better mod support would be nice though"

- A youtube quote and all of the replies...
Link to vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZpbCLdg-r8&list=PL90229471516D05ED
Edited by Warhawk on 9/15/2013 11:29 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]