StarCraft® II

Quote of the day

Commander Shepard: "It's not your fault. The Geth are perfect ambushers. They don't talk. They don't even breathe."

Ashley Williams: "Sir... They have flashlight heads. I won't let it happen again."

-Mass Effect 1
Spy: "Mr. Mayor, I am going to kill you and anyone else involved in this idiotic show trial."

Scout: "Me too!"

Spy: "Yes, I may also kill Scout in the confusion."

-Team Fortress 2.

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fear's path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

-Litany Against Fear, Dune.
Edited by KnarledOne on 2/8/2014 6:43 PM PST
"Nope"
-Ruby Rose, RWBY
"Hey, I'm really glad we found out Jack was crazy, because that was really up in the air... Just... Hangin' there..."

-Joker, ME2
04/07/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Zanon
04/07/2012 10:02 PMPosted by Thecommander
Our plan basically boiled down: to step one, acquire a big ship; step two, (?); step three, profit! We are missing something vital, something obvious, but what is it?

Discord: "Step two perhaps?"
02/09/2014 10:00 PMPosted by Zanon
04/07/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Zanon
Discord: "Step two perhaps?"

Nah, step two is in there. Just kind of obscure because of how small it is.
Edited by ShadowFury on 2/9/2014 11:11 PM PST
You shut up! You are the audience! I am the author! I OUTRANK you!
— Franz Liebkind, The Producers
"It should be your care, therefore, and mine, to elevate the minds of our children and exalt their courage; to accelerate and animate their industry and activity; to excite in them an habitual contempt of meanness, abhorrence of injustice and inhumanity, and an ambition to excel in every capacity, faculty, and virtue. If we suffer their minds to grovel and creep in infancy, they will grovel all their lives."

-John Adams

"Some people, even in my own country, look at the riot of experiment that is the free market and see only waste. What of all the entrepreneurs that fail? Well, many do, particularly the successful ones. Often several times. And if you ask them the secret of their success, they'll tell you it's all that they learned in their struggles along the way -- yes, it's what they learned from failing. Like an athlete in competition, or a scholar in pursuit of the truth, experience is the greatest teacher."

-Ronald Reagan
Edited by KnarledOne on 2/10/2014 10:16 AM PST
"If the terriers and bariffs are torn down, this economy will grow." (tariffs and barriers) — January 2000

-George Bush

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - Washington, D.C., August 5, 2004

-George Bush
*25. If the damage you do is covered by a manufacturers warranty, you didn't do enough damage.*
*29. The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy. No more. No less*
*37. There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.'*
-The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Off-topic, but KO, I may send an app your way for your Kay-Oh! RP.
Edited by Jester on 2/10/2014 2:32 PM PST
"He is a brazen fool who thinks he has immunity. Our thinking has been too limited. We can deal with him any way we like. The doctor [my boss] isn't here to stop us."
-Gordito, The Adventures of Dr. McNinja.
"The last domino falls..."

-???
"Legally, I can't make heads or tails of it. You may have killed an unknown number of unidentified victims in indeterminate jurisdictions. I wouldn't know to whom to turn you over. And morally? Ethically? I don't know. You said one word and wiped out thousands of lives. Some intentionally, most accidentally. How can that ever be fixed? What price paid could ever be enough?
"I don't... really know where I was going with this. But you care. You know you screwed up, and you want to make it right. I've been told that trying counts for a lot. You may never balance the scales. You may never make it up to the one that died on your watch. But giving up on fixing it is like killing them all over again."

-Roy, the Order of the Stick.
Reddit Question: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO BLOW !@#$ UP, MR. TORGUE?
Mr. Torgue: THAT QUESTION IMPLIES I HAVE A LEAST FAVORITE WAY TO BLOW THINGS UP WHICH IS F*CKING QUITTER TALK
—Mr. Torgue's Reddit

“I do not understand why everything in this script must inevitably explode”
— Teal'c, Stargate SG-1

Iroh: Are you two so busy fighting that you cannot see your own ship has set sail?
Zuko: We have no time for your proverbs, Uncle!
Iroh: (pointing at the pirates' ship) It's no proverb! !
(Zuko bursts out laughing, until he notices his ship has been stolen by the pirates)
Zuko: HEY! That's my boat!
Iroh: Maybe it should be a proverb...
Edited by Zanon on 2/16/2014 5:25 AM PST
"... HE BLEW UP THE FRIGGIN ALIEN SHIP YOU HALF WIT CHICKEN OF WELDER!!!!! NOT A FREAKING CONFERENCE ROOM!"

- Someone from an RP I was in (and no, I don't know what he was trying to say either)
"Y'know, it's interesting. You said there weren't any giant spiders. And yet... I can't help but notice that we've been captured by giant spiders."

-Black Mage, 8-bit Theater.
"This is wrong on more levels than I can count. And they're both really basic levels, too."
—Fighter, 8-Bit Theater
02/08/2014 03:00 PMPosted by SpacePirate
Commander Shepard: "It's not your fault. The Geth are perfect ambushers. They don't talk. They don't even breathe."

Ashley Williams: "Sir... They have flashlight heads. I won't let it happen again."

-Mass Effect 1

Heh, I can honestly say that quote is off XD Anyways, still a good conversation.
"You guys ever think of leaving before the explosions start?"

"Oh. You can do that?"

-An exchange between Jammer and Sevchenko from Killzone 3
*Scientist trying to pull his stronger friend aside*
"We need to talk."
*Tugs friend's arm, friend doesn't move*
"Please? I'm not strong enough to actually force you to follow me."
-Tedd

"Are you sure we are in the right place?"
"GPS doesn't... Okay, my GPS is a dirty liar, but these are the correct apartments."
-El Goonish Shive
Edited by Zanon on 2/24/2014 1:29 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]