StarCraft® II

Final Stand (Open RP)

Earth

You can see several Zerglings getting curious about the smoke and a High Templar moving to investigate it.
Reply Quote
We move in a bit closer, I hope the Zerglings encounter the Templar and do most of our work...
Edited by Korozain on 12/2/2012 11:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
Earth

The Zerglings notice the High Templar and stop, instead going to fight with some of their nearby brethren.
Reply Quote
That works.

"Move." We charge and I throw an EMP grenade while Alpha 2 fires a burst-auto assault rifle at the Templar.
Reply Quote
Earth

The shields vanish, but the Templar uses it's psi blades to block the burst, counter attacking with a thrown disc of psionic energy.
Reply Quote
Alpha 2 is hit, left leg, I drag him to nearby cover and have him distract the Templar by firing constant bursts from the rock/tree cover.

I flank around and shoot it from 25 meters behind it in some rock-cover.(remember I use hollow points)
Edited by Korozain on 12/3/2012 5:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
Earth

The High Templar uses his agility to dodge and avoid the rounds from Alpha 2, but the hollow-point round clips his left leg, crippling him.
Reply Quote
My apologies, I can't find where I am needed but you said we need more earth posters. You never even did accept my char on pg. 13... I think it was 13 anyways.
Reply Quote
Sorry, I'm in need of you to post more before I can move on and your other person is accepted.
Reply Quote
O I C you need me to take out the infestors before the story resumes? Or something?

IC coming soon.
Reply Quote
That would be it. Don't do it too quickly. I have a surprise for most of the RPers.
Reply Quote
I move in and deliver a bullet to his head with my rifle on semi auto.
Edited by Korozain on 12/3/2012 5:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
Earth

Instead of the usual joining of the body with the Khala, psionic energy begins to build up and your danger assessment of the Templar sky rockets six points. He's about to explode and take his foe with him.
Reply Quote
Sh*t! No time to run...

I launch a Psi-Wave hoping to move the body and it's energies at least 25 meters away from me, not killing me.
Reply Quote
Earth

The body flies away, landing several meters away, far enough away to survive, but still close enough to hurt.
Reply Quote
I pull my arm and shoulder up to cover my face, the force disables my shields and gives me a headache, but nothing more. I press on to the pilot.

{Alpha 3, pull up an ATV, 2 is injured. I am close to the objective} I radio as I near the crash.

"Anyone alive in there?"
Reply Quote
OOC: Errrr Korozain my Wraith is pretty much buried into the ground with the front end sticking into some secret facility. BTW sorry I havent been here school work......

IC: I hear faint yelling upahead but then a louder, more terrifying sound burst through the air. Chittering and unnatural footsteps. I watch helplessly as the first Zergling entered my view and was soon followed by more. They looked up at me hungrily and then as if given a soundless order they suddenly jumped onto the wals and climbed upward.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]