Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Support Forum Agent
I believe you can click on them to open them to watch.
If you're looking to add them to the replays folders, tell him to try this.
1. Click on Finder
2. Press and hold the Option (Alt) key.
3. On the system menu bar, click Go.
4. Select Library. You can now release the Option (Alt) key.
5. Navigate to ~/Libraries/Application Support/Blizzard/StarCraft II/Accounts/[your game account #]/Replays and put them in the folder you wish.
Mac Technical || Sun – Thur, 11 AM – 8 PM CST
Need 1x1 help? https://battle.net/support/article/contact
Rwlrlwrlwrl wrlrwl rwlwrlw rlwrlwrlwr wlrwlwr grglblrglglr? Wrwlrwl rarwlwrlwr grgrblgr!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.