StarCraft® II

WoL review, HotS wishlist

I think Metzen said it was, save for a few details (i.e. Tal'Darin's age).

The events appear to have been acknowledged in Braxis' planet description as well:

Following the Brood War, a joint force of renegade zerg and terrans briefly took control of Braxis before the planet was incinerated from orbit by the protoss.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/game/planet/braxis

One thing to consider about Kerrigan is that she isn't a regular Infested Terran; even though her personality has been radically altered by the Overmind's brainwashing, she's not a brain-damaged drone like all the others. It thus makes sense that Kerrigan could be desinfested using Xel'Naga technology.

After all, Duran pulled that off with himself; I strongly doubt he was merely faking infestation.

Well we don't know enough about Duran. Most likely you're right and he was never infested at all.
Reply Quote
He did talk as if he was infested, he could use Consume on underlings as well as regenerate himself and, of course, the Queen of Blades fully trusted him. I can't help but wonder how the two met each other...

If he's a Xel'Naga, then surely he has the power and the technology to infest and desinfest himself at will.
Edited by JohnnyZeWolf on 11/27/2012 1:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
I would very much like to know what the deal is with Duran. I didn't put that in my wishlist because I could see it stretching into Legacy of the Void.

Duran plays a lot of people for idiots in Brood War, which is something I dislike. Killing him would be something I relish.
Reply Quote
I wouldn't be surprised if Duran turned out to be HotS' "final boss", just as the Queen of Blades was in WoL. That would leave the Dark Voice and possibly Ulrezaj for LotV.
Reply Quote
I would very much like to know what the deal is with Duran. I didn't put that in my wishlist because I could see it stretching into Legacy of the Void.

Duran plays a lot of people for idiots in Brood War, which is something I dislike. Killing him would be something I relish.

Same here, but I at least want to know just who and what he really is before that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]