StarCraft® II

Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 4)

I'll be going to bed early today... I have not been in a good mood lately (forever really...), and certain discussions on DA didn't help... So I'll see you all tomorrow... If I don't wallow in self pity.
I wasn't even on DA so it wasn't me this time :P

Feel better soon, bro :)
12/05/2012 06:32 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
bro :)
Never...again...
???

You don't want me to call you a brother? Okay... :S... Dude?

Feel better soon, Dude? No... that sounds disrespectful. Bro sounds kind and friendly, Dude sounds like... not the same...
That's a matter of perspective, but so he'll not want to kill you, stick to dude.
*Shrugs*

Okay, I guess dude is fine.

Feel better soon, dude :)
....... *facedesk* ........ gah so much sh!t to do ....... so much procrastination ........ *facedesk* ....... WE rm coming soon? .......
Edited by TheLostMorph on 12/5/2012 7:34 PM PST
Soon as I can feel the massive holes in the plot that smylez never filled... *Sits in corner, thinking hard and eating popsicles.*
WE rm?
12/05/2012 07:44 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
WE rm?
Apparently he's still sorting out the lore between it and the original. In the meantime, I'll be typing up textwalls on Word that will cover the thread when it comes out.
hehehehehe REJECTED POKEMON!!!!
Owlfeathers, special move: Wall of Text
Owlfeathers used: NYAN SPAM

NYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYAN :P sorry i could continue but i dont feel like it.
hehehehehe REJECTED POKEMON!!!!
Owlfeathers, special move: Wall of Text
Owlfeathers used: NYAN SPAM

NYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYAN :P sorry i could continue but i dont feel like it.
http://nyanit.com/www.sarahmcculloch.com/luminary-uprise/2009/longest-word/

http://nyanit.com/www.piday.org/million.php
Edited by Owlfeathers on 12/6/2012 5:38 AM PST
12/05/2012 06:51 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
ou don't want me to call you a brother?
Maybe because you aren't... And it already gets annoying when my ten year old brother calls me "broham"...... So don't push your luck.
12/05/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Zarkun
Soon as I can feel the massive holes in the plot that smylez never filled... *Sits in corner, thinking hard and eating popsicles.*

I had massive plot holes in WE? I took great pains to create a timeline in order to ensure everything made sense chronologically. I want to hear it. On another note, it seems like everything has slowed down in my absence.

"Give me a changeling swirl for dessert please. To go. I'm just stopping by because I have a little free time."
I slide it down to smylez. "The holes I refer to are, in general, the battles and who won and the ultimate end of things."
Oh, that's for you to decide now that I am no longer participating in it.
heheh i got a couple ideas for the battles .... and who wins the war but i guess that part is already decided ....
Edited by TheLostMorph on 12/6/2012 1:06 PM PST
12/06/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Zarkun
I slide it down to smylez. "The holes I refer to are, in general, the battles and who won and the ultimate end of things."
Why not make it so that the war is still going on? After all, this is what, 10 years after? There was such thing as the Hundred Years War, you know.
Right, but then that ruins the point of the direction that we want R&R to go in.
Traitor...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]