Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 4)

12/06/2012 01:05 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
heheh i got a couple ideas for the battles .... and who wins the war but i guess that part is already decided ....
Throw them at me... And I already have an idea for my little group Resistance group on it... Maybe we should do several Beastmen Resistance groups? Almost like each group has a different jurisdiction in a certain area and what not.
Right, but then that ruins the point of the direction that we want R&R to go in.
R&R? Is that the remake of WE? Also, what direction had you intended for it to go?
The name was going to be called Resistance & Revolution. So far, Humans control Beastmen land and a couple Resistance groups are fighting back, and then I think the Revolution involves the Humans in their land and it's some kind of Shadow Revolution I believe? And the Beastmen Queen is dead.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 12/6/2012 1:27 PM PST
The name will be World's End: Resistance and Retribution. The war is over, and the beast men have lost despite their best efforts. Now, (implement CR's idea here) fight back with renewed vigor. Kyle Wester and the Hell Raiser's have become members of a human resistance who fight against King Solomon with a vigor none have ever seen before. Yada, yada, yada. Not giving more than that.

Edit- Retribution might work better then Revolution, but we'll see.
Edited by Zarkun on 12/6/2012 1:29 PM PST
The name will be World's End: Resistance and Retribution. The war is over, and the beast men have lost despite their best efforts. Now, (implement CR's idea here) fight back with renewed vigor. Kyle Wester and the Hell Raiser's have become members of a human resistance who fight against King Solomon with a vigor none have ever seen before. Yada, yada, yada. Not giving more than that.

Edit- Retribution might work better then Revolution, but we'll see.
Well, that will be interesting for me...
And the Hell Raiser's are no more, if they are caught in the streets... People love them or not, they are in big trouble. Their armor wont look like the best and they'll most likely have to rely on disguises and makeshift weaponry at times.
Your guys could be mercenaries or something. I do know you're losing your massive airship fleet. Not being mean, just trying to even the tables.
12/06/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Zarkun
Your guys could be mercenaries or something. I do know you're losing your massive airship fleet. Not being mean, just trying to even the tables.
:(

Would you object to me keeping the Tranquility at least? It's a pretty big part of Synthis' backstory, since, well, it's a part of him. I had something planned involving it as well.

edit: And I take it that I would still be permitted to construct airships, just not start with them? Realistically speaking, each would probably take no less than a month to build with my entire town working on it.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 12/6/2012 1:35 PM PST
Just as you remember that you also can't field a super army when there is a Resistance Group that wont have very good equipment unless they raid a armory, but they would still have basic gear and weaponry.

Remember, you need the resources to build the ships and remember that there aren't very many people who could deal with such a thing. Beastmen, nope. Human, nope.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 12/6/2012 1:37 PM PST
I'll allow Tranquility and I suppose I can allow you to build them.
Just as you remember that you also can't field a super army when there is a Resistance Group that wont have very good equipment unless they raid a armory, but they would still have basic gear and weaponry.

Remember, you need the resources to build the ships and remember that there aren't very many people who could deal with such a thing. Beastmen, nope. Human, nope.
Yep, airships are expensive as heck. The Tranquility on its own was supposed to have used up all of Synthis' savings from training mages and his service in the Sylt'ar military. And in any case, construction facilities aren't invulnerable, you know, and my ground force is only like 300 people and a handful of Constructs.
Cut your construct count in half. You'd have taken losses too.
12/06/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Zarkun
Cut your construct count in half. You'd have taken losses too.
I'm restarting my entire story in the remake, which shouldn't mess anything up seeing as I didn't have any significant interactions with any of the other characters or factions. I was planning on moving Synthis' revival to the beginning of the remake, so nobody even know about my faction yet because we haven't even made contact with anyone outside of Skycastle at this point. Constructs aren't all that powerful either, each is maybe equal to five soldiers, and they move slowly and have no ranged weapons. The Guardians are much more powerful, but as their name implies, generally will only be defending Skycastle.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 12/6/2012 1:50 PM PST
hehehe heres the ideas i have for what happened during the war .....

the beastmen dealt a couple major defeats to humanity early in the war. this however encouraged more humans to fight and with shear weight of numbers, armor/weapons and magical might, they crush the beastmen and occupied their lands.

thats about all i have ..... if i come up with anything else ill post it
Well...that'll mess up character lore for me, TC and CR.
12/06/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Zarkun
Well...that'll mess up character lore for me, TC and CR.
Just pretend I wasn't there, it got too confusing anyway with the death star lasers and such.
Could work...I'll talk it over with TC when he gets on.
12/06/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Zarkun
Could work...I'll talk it over with TC when he gets on.
Alright.
Why don't we skip a lot of the whole Temple part and made it like a stop and we ran into each other in the forest after we left? That would help a lot than describing the Death Temple.
That's perfectly acceptable to me. Except that some of you need the temple in your character lore.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]