StarCraft® II

Q&A for Lower League Players(1Year,15 Weeks)

How does someone get promoted into GM?
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Patriots
How does someone get promoted into GM?

Have one of the top 200 MMRs 2 weeks after the season starts. You can only be kicked out through inactivity or at the end of the season so promotion requires having the top masters MMR at the time somebody drops out.
Reply Quote
Today I read that the damage from Psionic Storm doesn't stack. (Which didn't really surprise me) So, that made me curious how do multiple shields from Sentry's interact with one another?
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 02:59 AMPosted by HulkSmash
Today I read that the damage from Psionic Storm doesn't stack. (Which didn't really surprise me) So, that made me curious how do multiple shields from Sentry's interact with one another?

They don't stack either. Two Guardian Shields over the same units will still prevent the same amount of damage.
Reply Quote
How does one stop mass marines or 'lings?
Reply Quote
NO1 EVER ASKS QUESTIONS ANYMORE :(

for some reason

People just want to cry right now. There have been so few quality threads lately and SO MANY whining threads.
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 03:53 PMPosted by HulkSmash
How does one stop mass marines or 'lings?

Marines counters in order of how long the game has progressed.
Stalker micro. FF + guardian shield + zealots. Colossus. Zealots + archons. Storms.

Lings
Wall + cannons. +1 attack zealots. Forcefield (applies to all situations in which a zerg is using lings). Blink stalker micro. Colossus. Archons.
Reply Quote
In silver league like me I see really early brood lords and mutas what are good counter for them and how can you tell if there teching to them
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Mrjellop
In silver league like me I see really early brood lords and mutas what are good counter for them and how can you tell if there teching to them

If you see really early brood lords (2-3 base hive rush), just make a bunch of stalkers and kill them. You can tell because of the fast hive. Normally, hive is morphed around 14 minutes at earliest. Getting hive before that sohuld not be safe. Honestly, your best bet is to learn some 2 base push. Personally, I like blink stalkers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]